It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2002, 11:12 PM   #1

licker HB User
Post become a female

I am an older male teenager but do not like what I am. By that I mean I am a male but do not want to be any longer.I sinncerely and truly deeply desire to be a feamle with real breast and all. I dress all the time as a feamle from the underwear to dresses, and put on make up too.I have read and heard that by taking estrogen hormones that a male can become a female naturally. I so deeply snd sincerely dream and wish every day to be a real feamle so much that I am deeply despondent being what I am now and hate the body that I now have.I cannot go to a Dr. because i dont have enough money for the surgery necessary to take off the male part of me. Any women that know where and how I can get the estrogen hormones in pill form, please tell me so that I can get started on changing to what I really want to be. I would really appreciate true answers. Thank you-----Laura

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2002, 08:05 AM   #2
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
Hormones may make your breasts grow and your facial hair softer, but hormones won't give you female sex organs or make your penis disappear. You need to talk to a doctor about this if your're serious. Sex change operations are complicated and require counseling and the administration of hormones, by a doctor, prior to the actual procedure(s).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2002, 03:03 PM   #3

licker HB User
Thank you lady for your reply. I understand about the surgery in becoming a real feamle and i truly wish I could do that, but I will never have the money to do that. I just want to become as much a real female with hormones as i can. To have real breast would be heavenly and to really dress all the time as a feamle would be ideal.I have heard that there are ways and places to obtain the hormones and have talked (online)with some that are changing with hormones and changing real well.Especially with breast.I can buy the hormones if i could just find where to get them.I understand that the penis would shrink also but if a female , why have one?I dont like having one now.Thank you lady for your reply, you are kind

Old 12-04-2002, 08:48 PM   #4

Dunkers HB User
Hey there,
It must be hell for you some days living in a body that just doesn't "fit", sorry for your pain. I beg you not to obtain and take any type of medication without consulting a doctor. Hormone meds can have serious side effects in some people such as heart attacks, blood clots, high blood pressure etc... When women take birth control pills (hormone pills)they are monitored by their doctors and are given tests at least twice a year to keep a check on any problems. You also need to be prescribed the proper dosage for your body. Consult your doctor, if he or she can't or won't help maybe he could at least direct you to a doctor that would. Take heart, you are still a teenager with plenty of time to save for the operation that will make your dreams come true. Work toward that dream and don't let anything get in your way. Just do it the safe way. Let us know how you are doing.
Peace,
Dunk.

Old 12-05-2002, 08:35 PM   #5

licker HB User
Smile

Thank you Dunker for your reply:From your posting i cannot discern if you are male or female. You mention to not let anything stand in the way of my goal and to walk toward that goal. How can I walk toward any goal that I have ,when the goal I have seems to be completly out of reach in any shape fashion or form.I have read and heard the requirments for a MD to prescribe mediation for hormones. one is to live in the life desired for at least a year and maybe longer.All that I truly desire is to have the body of a female so that I then live totaly as a true female.Not in the pretense stage as I now have to do.Yes it is a hell having to live each and every day and having to see my goal outside of reaching even if in a fairly young physcial age. I know though that the sooner being able to getthe changes started the sooner and easier they occour. that is part of the reason being so impatient right now.Any, Dunker, thank you for having enough concern to reply. Laura

Old 12-06-2002, 07:33 AM   #6
Veteran

rebecarooni HB User
I have two friends that had the surgery and for one of them, it was the answer to her prayers, for the other it was a tragedy. Both had to go through a lot of counselling and testing before being put on ay sort of re-assignment program. The program did include living completely as women for a year and then the hormone therapy etc. There is a lot involved. Perhaps in the interim, some counselling would be good.

Old 12-06-2002, 12:49 PM   #7

Rat_in_a_cage HB User
Dude man, you need to get some serious counseling. Just remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

Old 12-06-2002, 01:06 PM   #8
Inactive

Lady^ HB User
Hi again. I agree with the person who said don't take hormones unless under a doctors care. Hormones can be dangerous. I have a blood condition that causes my blood to clot easier than other people. I didn't know this for about 35 years of my life. I took birth control (hormones) for many years and ended up with a blood clot, which could have killed me. Men can have these same problems. You really, really need to be under the care of a doctor.

Old 12-08-2002, 07:30 PM   #9

Dunkers HB User
Hello again,
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been away from the board for a while. To answer your question, I am female, 39. I can feel your lonliness and impatience through your words, and I am so sorry for your pain. When I was a kid I told my mother "I can't do that when I grow up because I'm a girl" My mother replied with the best advice I have EVER been given. She simply said "You can do whatever you want in life because you are a girl". So Licker, take Mum's advice, for if you truly are meant to be female you can make any dream you have come true, no matter what the odds are, or how hard to work is to acheive it. Keep the faith, chin up and march forward towards your dream, you have the ability and the right to grab the brass ring.
Peace,
Dunk.

Old 06-06-2003, 11:04 AM   #10

SpawnGuy HB User
Cool

Those of you who poke fun at poor licker here, should be ashamed. If the only cheap thrill you can get is laughing at someone else's problems, then YOU are the ones who need help. ANYWAY, licker, I agree with Dunker and Lady. Their inputs were the best. I once thought about the sort of thing that you are aspiring for, and I decided against it. Although I did date a couple of good-looking shemales once or twice. Nothing wrong with any of that!!

{the "joke" post has been removed, bfl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 06-06-2003).]

Closed Thread