It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2003, 08:22 PM   #1

julesrenee HB User
Question Thick, white discharge

Recently, I have noticed a thick, white discharge on my boyfriend's penis after we have sex. I haven't had this problem before, and it doesn't always happen, but I am confused as to what it may be. Could it just be a by-product of arousal, or a sign of pregnancy, or a sign of infection? It is thick, white (not like egg-whites), opaque, and has no odor. Any ideas???

Old 07-15-2003, 08:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Could it just be semen that he ejaculated in your vagina which is still coating his penis when he withdraws?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2003, 08:47 PM   #3

julesrenee HB User
Nope...he doesn't ejaculate inside of me, and there is too much discharge to be pre-*** . Any other ideas?

Old 07-15-2003, 09:00 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Are you SURE he isn't ejaculating inside you?

Assuming you are, then it's probably your natural lubricant. Or maybe not so natural, if you actually have an infection, athough you would probaby be experiencing some discomfort if you had a yeast infection. Yeast infections don't always have an odor and it may be a mild case, so I would check out this possibility.
Also, are you using condoms? (I'm expecting a no, but it could contribute to changes in there, reactions to any lubricants or spermicides.)

Old 07-15-2003, 10:39 PM   #5
(male)

Vipboy28 HB User
hey dont feel bad, i know the anwser and its not that hes Ejacking in u... its just hormones, my girlfriend freaks out and wipes it up i mean it usually happeneds after your period some say and other think its just you getting horny
so dont worry no baby's or any of that other frightfull stuff

Old 07-16-2003, 04:22 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
Your personal discharge can change, depending on the time of your cycle. My discharge tends to become more obvious as my period comes closer. If you have never ever had this type of discharge then you ought to have it checked out with your doctor, just to give you peace of mind.

Old 07-16-2003, 07:00 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Timber HB UserTimber HB User
It is completely normal and expected for women to have vaginal discharge. If the discharge is thick, white, clear, creamy, watery, or slippery, then you have nothing to be worried about. The amount and type of mucous that you have will vary depending on where you are in your menstrual cycle.

Old 07-16-2003, 08:28 AM   #8

julesrenee HB User
Smile

Thanks everyone. I was just worried about the discharge because I have never seen it in the years since I started my period and started having sex. I just thought it was strange that it showed up all of a sudden! Thanks again.

Closed Thread