It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2003, 08:17 PM   #1

Binzyboo HB User
Question Does he know when he precumed?

Help!!! We did the 'pull-out' method...first time i ever did that, and he says of course he'll pull out when he feels it comin, but does he feel precum? Is precum unexpected? He thinks hes sure about the whole pulling out method but is he totally clueless if he precumed or if he felt it or what not??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2003, 08:27 PM   #2
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Hi, no they can't tell when they precum and be careful b/c precum can contain sperm.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2003, 08:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
MAKE HIM USE A CONDOM!!!
Guys cant control their precum and most have no clue they even leak it...most leak it from the time of erection to right before they actually ejaculate.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 08-18-2003, 08:48 PM   #4
(female)

tpopescu HB User
Yep, Blastoff is right, my hubby even has it every once in a while before sex too b/c it's produced for lubrication too.

Old 08-19-2003, 08:57 AM   #5
Inactive

mlgable HB User
You must always use protection when dealing with sex as precum is not always real visible and most men don't realize they are leaking it. Sex without protection is just plain risky no matter how you look at it.

Old 08-19-2003, 01:17 PM   #6
Veteran

ladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB User
precum can get your pregnant.....if you hop over to the pregnancy board lots of ladies there will tell you they got pregnant from the pull out method.

my husband precums more when he is more excited than usual...i don't know why but i just seems this way and he has no idea until i tell him afterwards.

i used bc pills and the pull out method together and that worked well for me.

best of luck

Old 08-20-2003, 03:38 PM   #7
Inactive

netviper13 HB User
Pulling out is not birth control. Guys cannot tell when they have pre-ejaculate, which often contains sperm, so I would certainly suggest using real birth control.

Old 08-20-2003, 06:51 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
I am not sure there is any evidence precum contains sperm, but the withdrawl method is foolish.

Old 08-22-2003, 10:00 PM   #9
Inactive

roni624 HB User
That is how I got pregnant with our 2nd baby. He was 100% sure he pulled out before he "finished". So yes, some men do not know when they precum and yes, it does contain sperm.-Roni

Old 08-22-2003, 11:03 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User
Men cannot tell when they produce pre-ejaculate unless they happen to notice it coming it out of their urethra. If his penis is in your vagina which normally is quite moist while you have intercourse there is no way he will know whether that moisture is a result of your lubrication or his pre-ejaculate. As others have written, pre-ejaculate can contain sperm which can result in your becoming pregnant whether or not he actually ejaculates into your vagina.

As for the "pull-out" method, most young men get very excited when they have intercourse and can easily fail to realize how close they are to ejaculating. While they may be well intentioned in meaning to "pull-out" they can orgasm and begin to ejaculate without realizing it. As the first spurt of semen in the ejaculation is usually the most potent portion (highest sperm count) simply having that first portion of the ejaculate released in or around your vagina can easily result in pregnancy.

The solution, short of abstinence, is for him to always wear a condom when his penis is in or near your vagina. As extra protection if you have intercourse you should use a contraceptive too. Also, the condom is a very good way to protect yourself and your partner from any STD's. Be safe...not sorry.

Closed Thread