It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2003, 03:42 PM   #1

Mr.Nice HB User
Post Baby oil in Vagina

Me and my gf had sex 1 day after her period finished, there was a little bit of blood and not much moisture which caused her to feel pain.

We are going to do it again tomorrow and was thinking on bringing baby oil for emergency purposes.

Why baby oil? cuz I spent so much money this weekend and I cannot buy water lubricant and then pay for the motel, I was wondering if baby oil is a good idea, does it irritate women vagina?, does it cause infection?

We use the pill, I know condom breaks with non water based lubricant.

Old 08-21-2003, 04:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
oil based lubes will potentially cause the condom to tear....(So I've been told, and my fiance's roomie always used oil based and the condom broke every time...)and personally? I don't think I'd want baby oil put in my vagina....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2003, 04:45 PM   #3
Veteran

strand3d HB User
Baby oil is okay to use, but if you have it make sure it isn't scented or anything because the scents might irritate her vagina. but baby oil should be okay. You could eve use cooking oil :P

Since she's on the pill you probably don't need to worry about condoms. But as you know oil based lubes will cause the condom to rip.

Old 08-22-2003, 05:28 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Audrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB UserAudrey-B HB User
A woman's vagina can be very sensitive to certain products. I don't think i'd be letting any oils in that particular area. If you have spent so much on her and you are paying for the motel, why doens't she buy her own lube? There's no law which says the guy has to foot the bill for every single little thing. Besides, lubricants dont cost that much and a lot of condom packets now provide free sachets of lube.

Old 08-22-2003, 07:40 AM   #5
Veteran

ladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB User
hey mr. nice...i would seriously look into getting some good lube instead of baby oil.... i KNOW that if it got anywhere near my vagina it would be a stinging... i need ky sensitive. i tried other cheaper products in the past (haha...one even called 'sex grease') and i find they sting me.

you wouldn't want all your hard earned efforts to go to waste if it makes her sore or sting and causes her to not want sex...esp after paying all your money for a room!!!

best of luck!

Old 08-22-2003, 01:46 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

AngelaA HB User
Baby oil most definitely is not ok. You never put oils or lotions in the vagina, only use things made specifically to be vaginal lubricants. Baby oil will cause a yeast infection and yes it will break down condoms.

Old 08-22-2003, 09:04 PM   #7
Inactive

roni624 HB User
Never put scented oils or creams in the vagina. Any gyn would tell you this is a big . You should always use protection even if she is on the pill.-Roni

Old 08-22-2003, 09:19 PM   #8
Inactive

cnocban HB User
U sound like a bit of a dick head, You can't be serious about this! You've paid too much already for the motel?!!!!!!!!!!
Get off your bike and provide the lady with the necessities
Pat

Old 08-22-2003, 10:42 PM   #9
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by cnocban:
U sound like a bit of a dick head, You can't be serious about this! You've paid too much already for the motel?!!!!!!!!!!
Get off your bike and provide the lady with the necessities
Pat
LOL I'm guessing you haven't seen his other posts?

Anyway, just go buy some water based lube. A tube costs like $2 for a generic KY.
I certainly wouldn't want baby oil anywhere near that area. Even if no condom is being used.

Old 08-23-2003, 10:34 AM   #10

Mr.Nice HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by DanaJ:
LOL I'm guessing you haven't seen his other posts?

Anyway, just go buy some water based lube. A tube costs like $2 for a generic KY.
I certainly wouldn't want baby oil anywhere near that area. Even if no condom is being used.

Ok let me ask God if he can lend me some money. I hate feminists, they like to clasify men according to their own hate towards them.

By the way I got the water based lub and it cost about 3 bucks but I thought it was going to costs 20, I don't know why, that's why I made this post cuz I didn't think I was going to be able to pay for the lube. If you can't give a good advice then don't bother.

I don't think I'm a ********, but you do sound like a feminist, thank you very much.

[This message has been edited by Mr.Nice (edited 08-23-2003).]

Old 08-23-2003, 10:41 AM   #11
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
Feminist? Yeah, okay... http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Don't like the advice you getfrom others ? It's in direct response to how you come across.

Old 08-23-2003, 01:27 PM   #12

Mr.Nice HB User
You mean asking politely for advice?

Old 08-23-2003, 06:20 PM   #13
Senior Veteran

AngelaA HB User
I think what Dana was trying to get across is that it looks incredibly tacky and self centered to say you will go spend your money to get a motel room, but don't have a few extra bucks for some safe lube. Its appears that all you cared about was getting sex, as long as that motel room is paid for that's all that matters. Safe lube was only second in importance; in other words the girl doesn't matter. If you really love a woman, the safety of what you put in her vagina would have been the most important.

But what I don't understand is why do you need a motel room? Sounds like you are either sneaking around cheating or else are a kid. I say if you can't afford lube of all things even if it did really cost $20, then don't be having sex. Sex is for adults that act responsibily. Responsibility means safe sex...condoms or other contraceptives and water based lubes. If you can't provide something so simple, then maybe you should keep it in your pants.

Old 08-23-2003, 06:35 PM   #14

happy go lucky HB User
dear angela well said and high time some one said it and I am a guy and i could not agree withg u more!! take care,

Old 08-24-2003, 09:31 AM   #15

Mr.Nice HB User
Well, I NEVER said I didn't love my gf, I NEVER said I was going to force her to have sex, I NEVER said I didn't care about her well being.

I just said I spent my budget and I only had money for the motel (because I thought the lub was about $20) and was wondering if baby oil worked, after reading your answers I found out that it didn't, however the lube was $3 so I was able to buy it.
It was an important date to make love for us since I am going to study abroad in a few days, so nobody was forcing anyone. Besides we normally pay for a motel room because we live with our parents and the motel we pay for its very luxurious I would say its better than a hotel room.

Closed Thread