It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2003, 05:31 PM   #1

whitegrlyblingn HB User
Post ROUGH SEX...

k well a lot of times my vagina is sore after sex, and sometimes during sex also. Over the summer my boyfriend and I had sex about 2-3 times a day and well, it was pretty rough...which is fine with me until it starts to hurt. It still burns a little during sex and it's been a few months since the summer, so im thinking that its not vaginal tears, but im not sure. I told my boyfriend that he had literally rubbed my vagina raw. I dont know if thats possible, but it is always red, and sometimes hurts during sex even when we use lube. So, how long do vaginal tears take to heal? Any thoughts or ideas would help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-21-2003, 10:30 PM   #2

VanillaCoke HB User
if you are new at having sex together, are perhaps a virgin, do not have sex frequently, or have sex very frequently this is normal. It just takes a lot of time and practice for many women. It's just the way it is. It isn't always as easy as they show on TV or movies, etc. His penis doesn't always just slide right on in (and sometimes it does, but usually much later on and after much more foreplay, and unless you are unreally loose) and send you into perfect ecstasy moment by moment. Sex can be hard work! But it will pay off! Working at it with the right person that you LOVE will be lots of fun! And can be frustrating as well. Especially for males, who's organs work much different from our own, they can have trouble understanding the pain or internal abrasions that can occur. Do not force yourself to have sex when you are sore, this can reduce your desire over time. Why would you want to do something that hurts you so bad? More foreplay, more lube, and go for shorter periods of time!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2003, 03:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
If you haven't been having much sex with him and it is still painful, you might have an infection. If you are still having sex with him, it might be due to continued irritation or even an allergy, as well as an infection. If you are using latex condons, switch to the plastic kind and see if that helps. Also, make sure you use plenty of lubrication. You might need to refrain from intercourse for a week or two to allow yourself to heal. If none of this helps, see a doctor.

Old 10-23-2003, 08:02 AM   #4
Bitter5w33t

You sound like me. Over the summer my bf and I had sex just as much as you did each day, and it was pretty rough. It started to hurt after a while, and I didn't really think much of it. I just waited a couple weeks until I felt better. I just got checked by the doctor though, and I had an infection, so if you're worried you might want to get it checked out just to make sure. I'm sure it's nothing big though.

Closed Thread