It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2003, 06:42 PM   #1

dovey99 HB User
Post want to get inverted nipples pierced, am embarrassed, could use some advice

hi, i'm a 23 year old female and have inverted nipples, they 'come out' no problem and can stay that way for a while but then they eventually go 'back in' anyways i want to get them pierced so they stay out and i hear a lot of women with inverted nipples do this, i'm just so embarassed, like how do i approach a piercing place. don't know what to say. Do you have any advice?

thanks a lot!!!

Old 10-25-2003, 07:02 PM   #2
Inactive

faithfulman HB User
I would guess that any place that does that type of piercing has probably done and seen it all before. If you are their first, you won't be their last. Go for it if that's what you want. Just be sure to go to someone reputable and clean.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-25-2003, 07:09 PM   #3

Tanyaa HB User
I have my nipples pierced. However i should mention they are not inverted just small. I would suggest you call your piercer and explain on the phone the reason for your piercing. They are very understanding and are aware that this is a source of embarassment for some people. You can make an appointment and if you would feel more comfortable with a girl ask them to schedule you in with one of their female piercers. Make sure it is a good place and that you can go in for free checkups after your piercing is done. Hopefully they will give you all the proper aftercare and healing process information! otherwise id be happy to answer any questions! Best of luck!

Old 10-25-2003, 09:12 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

surrealmeal HB User
I don't have my nipples pierced so i can't really give you any advice....but Hey, good luck anyway!

Old 10-27-2003, 04:53 PM   #5

dovey99 HB User

hi thanks for the support you guys. this is way embarassing.

tanyaa, do you have inverted nipples that you got pierced? Why do you recommend me telling them they are small rather than inverted? thanks for your help, i really appreciate it!

Old 10-27-2003, 06:15 PM   #6

Tanyaa HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Tanyaa:
I have my nipples pierced. However i should mention they are not inverted just small.
Oh darling i meant I personally have small nipples not inverted ones! I didnt suggest you should tell them they were small! just call and tell them that they are in fact inverted and im sure they will be very helpful!

Old 10-27-2003, 08:06 PM   #7

dovey99 HB User

Oh gosh Tanyaa, I misread that, so sorry!
i'm going to try and muster up the courage to call some piercers soon. Did you get your nipples pierced because they were small and you wanted to bring them 'out' more or make them look bigger? how do your nipples look now? do you have rings or barbells?

thanks again!

Old 10-27-2003, 09:37 PM   #8
Inactive

faithfulman HB User
Have you ever tried non-piercing jewelry? There are rings you can get fitted to your nipple size that you put on the nipples, similar to a man wearing a c--- ring. They are meant to keep them perky and "out there". Do an online search for non-piercing nipple rings- that should get you started. You might want to test drive something non-invasive before you take the plunge and see how your nipples react first. You can get them with hanging charms or just plain rings that will be invisible under your shirt. Of course your nipples won't be invisible, so you'll still attract attention! Just a thought.

Old 10-28-2003, 02:01 AM   #9
Inactive

faithfulman HB User
Aha! I just remembered the name of the rings I saw... they are "sweater pumpers". If you do a search for them online you will find their website. Or you can take those two words and put a dot-com on the end and get right to it! They might be a great alternative to piercing for you.

Old 10-28-2003, 10:06 PM   #10

Tanyaa HB User
I wanted to bring them out more and make them more prominent. If you want i can send you a picture and I got them pierced with rings because i like the look of it better!

Closed Thread