It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2003, 07:21 PM   #1

Dumbo69 HB User
Post I aM A Guy

I am just posting to get some info on something that me and my babee are puzzled about...
Whenever we are having sex...it starts to hurt for her...when shes dry...she starts to hurt outside..which is obvious that would happen....but the thing i dont get and neither does she is..she says she gets like these "cramps" feeling down in her lower pelvis area..she says as were doing it..it hurts...and as i keep going in and out..it hurts more...like a sharp pain type of thing..and this happened with my previous girlfriend as well...so i dont know what this could be..i was wondering if anyone knew what this was?..is this the feeling that women get before the climax or somethign ?..i dont think its supposed to hurt...weve been doing it for almost 2 years..and i know people would say we havent had enough practice at it for her to climax..but i just want to know why she hurts and how i can prevent that..how we can have sex without her having that feeling..she says its a feeling that she cant stand..
any suggestions would be appreciated..anything..please..
thank u

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 12:56 AM   #2

Dumbo69 HB User
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND AND HELP ME OUT !!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2003, 01:00 AM   #3
Inactive

DanaJ HB User
Most people aren't around now (3am EST).
Be patient, and check back tomorrow. A majority of times, it takes awhile to get replies ont ehse boards, so bear with it.
I can't really help you on this one, else I would have done so.

Old 08-10-2003, 01:44 PM   #4

endosister HB User
Lightbulb

Hi-
Don't know if these suggestions will help, but I have had a similar situation, and there are a few possibilities.

First of all, it may simply be a case of positioning. The shape/size of your equipment may not fit the shape/size of her equipment in the manner that you're trying it. (you could be pushing against an ovary in the position that you're in, which can be very painful, or you/she might have a curve that's hitting the wrong spot) She may be more comfortable if you lay on your back and let her take the top, that way she can control how quickly there is penetration and how deeply, and adjust her angle. You can try many different positions, and it is fun to experiment. There are several websites out there that describe a variety of positions- do a google search on sexual positions or sexual positions during pregnancy (since this will also give you positions that are most comfortable for women who have pain).

Also make sure you've spent some time on foreplay, because women's bodies need warm-up time inside as well as out.

If you've tried these things and it still is painful for your girlfriend, there is a possibility that there may be something else going on. Encourage her to see a gynecologist that she would feel comfortable talking to, and have an examination. I had this problem as well as several other symptoms, and eventually was diagnosed with endometriosis (though I'm not suggesting at ALL that she has this problem. Worth checking out if she continues to have pain though).

Hope things get more fun and comfortable for you both.

Old 08-10-2003, 03:26 PM   #5

TroubledYouth HB User
the pains have happend to me only a couple times not to get voulgar..but when they did happen it was doggy style and really rough with that position you get the deepest penetration. so just be gentle and ky is always a godsend

------------------
-When life gives ya lemons, squeeze em in someones eye until you feel better-

Old 08-11-2003, 09:13 AM   #6
Inactive

Shel1974 HB User
Yes use lots of lube, make sure there is no glycerin in it, which a lot have, even K-Y. I bought O'My lubricant over the net.

Certain times of the month sex hurts me as you mentioned. Sometimes I get ovarian cysts, other times there is no explanation. Just be more gentle and find a position that is more comfortable.

And make sure you spend the time to actually turn her on. Most girls just go along with the flow to please their b/f's. It takes time and foreplay to get turned on, especially when the 'honey moon' phase is over.

Closed Thread