It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2003, 11:03 PM   #1

vadonka HB User
Exclamation I always have to pee!

Lately I have got to pee all the time. I have to pee a lot during the day and night. And when i feel the urge to pee, its very strong and comes up on me fast. But when i use the restroom, i pee very little. Since i drink a lot of Kool Aid, i decided to stop because i thought that was the problem. Its been a week since I've stopped drinking, and I feel like these urges have gotten even worse. And to avoid peeing so much at night, I stop drinking water around 10(I usually go to be after 2am). But I still have to go to the bathroom about 3-5 times before I wake up(around 9am). Im really at a loss on what is wrong with me. It doesn't hurt to use the restroom, i just have to go all the time. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 10:15 AM   #2

jaebird HB User
In my experience if I drink too much caffeine I have the same problem. How much water are you drinking? My doc told me I should be drinking a gallon of water a day. Seems like I would be drinking water nonstop LOL. Maybe try some cranberry juice? Hope you feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 10:15 AM   #3
Inactive

LoveBug HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadonka
Lately I have got to pee all the time. I have to pee a lot during the day and night. And when i feel the urge to pee, its very strong and comes up on me fast. But when i use the restroom, i pee very little. Since i drink a lot of Kool Aid, i decided to stop because i thought that was the problem. Its been a week since I've stopped drinking, and I feel like these urges have gotten even worse. And to avoid peeing so much at night, I stop drinking water around 10(I usually go to be after 2am). But I still have to go to the bathroom about 3-5 times before I wake up(around 9am). Im really at a loss on what is wrong with me. It doesn't hurt to use the restroom, i just have to go all the time. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply.
I can't believe you haven't gotten a reply to this letter yet! The same thing happens to me a lot. It may either be from drinking too much sugars and coffee, or from sexual contact, i really don't know. BUT I DO KNOW that if you drink something with at least 27% cranberry juice and not too much sugar in it, the acids in the juice will break up whatever build up is causing your discomfort. it's like, drink the whole bottle, and you'll pee a lot, and frequently, but after you pee all of it out you'll feel better. if any of this makes sense.....it works! good luck!

Old 11-15-2003, 10:55 AM   #4
(female)

tpopescu HB User
You also might want to check with your doc because a sign of a urinary tract infection is feeling like you have to pee a lot.

Old 11-15-2003, 12:58 PM   #5
Inactive

DoveTail HB User
One possibility is you are developing some sort of urinary track infection. You will notice it by the smell and colour of urine. Also can be a yeast infection but more usual is the fact that you are drinking/eating some product which can be a diuretic (soft, mild or strong) f.E. strong tea has a diuretic effect which can make you pee a lot, also some alcoholic drinks can have the same effect, specially if drunk mixed with some juices or with CocaCola.

Try different convinations to se what is the effect in yous urinary uses to note for diferences.

Old 11-15-2003, 05:09 PM   #6
Inactive

ilaugh@myself.why HB User
could also be overactive bladder..

i saw a pamphlet in the doctor's office once *lol*

Old 11-17-2003, 12:55 AM   #7

vadonka HB User
Thanks everyone for your advice. My mother had said something about it maybe due to an overactive bladder. They tested me for this when i was little, but they didn't say much about it. She also said since i dont have any pain with it an overactive bladder sounds like the problem. I will definately try the cranberry juice and i'll watch the amount of sugar that i drink. Im ok on the caffine because i dont drink coffee or soda. Thanks once again for all your help

Old 11-17-2003, 09:20 PM   #8
(female)

KerryR HB User
I do NOT want to worry you unduly, but are you always thirsty too? That, and the constant peeing like you described was the first signs of diabetes for me.

Go get tested just to make sure.

Old 11-18-2003, 06:34 AM   #9

AnnieLee HB User
I was too going to mention diabetes.

Something else....I had to pee a lot and was actually leaking and had no clue why. Turned out I had a one-pound fibroid tumor pressing on my bladder.

You never know, so go to the doctor, what you are experiencing is not normal.

Old 11-20-2003, 12:24 AM   #10

vadonka HB User
Re: I always have to pee!

Well....I've been trying the cranberry juice and I think im back to a more normal rate. I only have to pee about 4 or 5 times in a 24 hour period. I'll keep doing this and see if things get to be regular. Next time Im at the doctors, i'll make sure i mention this to her. Thankyou all for your help.

Old 11-20-2003, 12:34 AM   #11

WonderfulSox HB User

I am glad things are getting back to normal for you... but man, it sounds a lot like what happens when you havea UTI.

--J

Old 04-12-2004, 09:08 PM   #12

tuxedo HB User

A fibroid(s) can put pressure on your bladder. I am having that symptom along with lower back pressure and mild cramping due to a 5 cm fibroid (size of an egg).

Old 04-19-2004, 07:00 PM   #13
Veteran

BoOtYLiCiOuSbAbE HB User

I'm sorry you're having this problem! I know EXACTLY how you feel.. i was feeling like you and it just got worse where I was bleeding a little and it HURTTTT so bad!! I went to the DR and it was a urinary tract infection. Go to your doctor and they will give you antibiotics for 10 days or a week about. After the first day of the medicine you really feel much better!!! Meanwhile, before going to the doctor, pick up some AZO. It helps any pain and helps you pee less. Try it! But this will not get rid of the infection IF there is one. So check at the doctor also. Cranberry juice is always good. I have stopped infections by drinking lots of it. I read about "Cranactin" a cranberry pill thing that I heard works GREAT for this.. I'm gonna try it. Good luck!

Closed Thread