It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2003, 10:57 AM   #1

sunnie4567 HB User
Woman on Top During Sex

Hi....I'm a little embarrassed but I was hoping to get some advice. I have never been on top during sex because I just don't know what to do there. Can anyone give some suggestions. I would like to try this so that I can introduce something new for my boyfriend. Any advice?

Old 11-19-2003, 04:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

GettingWellAgain HB User
I love being on top. It seems awkward at first, but with the natural rhythm sex has, it works out fine, usually I like to wrap my legs around my man's back when I'm on top, and he's sitting up. There is this wonderful closeness about it that's like nothing else. Often, we'll hug and kiss in this position if we're in the mood for slow, romantic sex, or he'll grab my hips and "help" me bounce up and down, while kissing me periodically. Sometimes, he'll lay down on his back, and I'll lay down on my back, on top of him, and slow passionate sex results Have fun

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2003, 06:58 PM   #3

michelleygrl HB User
I agree with solstice...i was pretty nervous the 1st time my b/f asked me to get on top...i had no idea what to do. but i caught on pretty quick, i learned what he liked and what felt good for me. my b/f will usually just lie down and i'll get on top and then just move my body up and down starting out slow. then i'll start speeding up. every once in a while i'll lean down and kiss him or bite his lip. i'll also wiggle around a little bit. during all of this i'm either squezing his shoulders, rubbing his chest, or running my hands through his hair. like solstice said, my b/f will also sometimes grab my hips and bring me deeper inside him. trust me once you get on top once, you'll always want to be on top. its great to see the look on your guys face while your doing the work. its such a turn on to see that your pleasing him!
Good luck

Old 11-20-2003, 06:40 AM   #4

BettyRose HB User
Re: Woman on Top During Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelleygrl
trust me once you get on top once, you'll always want to be on top.
Yep, that's right! You'll always want to be on top. I love it! It's usually the only way I can orgasim(sp). Most women can only "go" when they're on top. You're basically in control, you control the rhythm, the speed, the motion everything. I love it when he lays on the bed and I lift my torso off him and he leans up and sucks on my breasts. It gives the greatest feeling. Plus when he's leaning up it forces his penis to hit the best of areas.

I'm not beautiful or anything so at first I was nervous but he's made me feel so beautiful. It was (is) amazing.

Have fun and enjoy!

Old 11-20-2003, 06:55 AM   #5

SarahGinter HB User

heres the thing...get on top and just let your body do the talking...if hes lying back, move back and forth instead of up and down...this creates a lot of friction and clitoral stimulation...good for both parties...i can usually only orgasm when im on top.

i agree with everyone else on this post, this to me is the best position every thought up...Betty Rose says it best also, when she says him laying back, reaching up to suck your breasts...hmm...very nice...also, i like the lights on, so i can see what hes doing, how hes feeling...try that too, unless your embarassed or self-conscious about your body, then it would prolly be best to leave lights off...have fun!

Old 11-20-2003, 09:05 AM   #6

sunnie4567 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahGinter
heres the thing...get on top and just let your body do the talking...if hes lying back, move back and forth instead of up and down...this creates a lot of friction and clitoral stimulation...good for both parties...i can usually only orgasm when im on top.

i agree with everyone else on this post, this to me is the best position every thought up...Betty Rose says it best also, when she says him laying back, reaching up to suck your breasts...hmm...very nice...also, i like the lights on, so i can see what hes doing, how hes feeling...try that too, unless your embarassed or self-conscious about your body, then it would prolly be best to leave lights off...have fun!
Thanks everyone for your reponses. I think I'll test it out this weekend. I defintely will be keeping the lights off for the first time. I hope I don't make a fool of myself!!

Old 11-20-2003, 09:33 AM   #7
Veteran
(male)

sdp HB User

For the girls: When you are on top, just be careful not to pull out too far if you are going up and down on the penis. The risk is that if you pull out and the penis does not reenter, you can forcefully bend the penis causing serious damage. This usually happens when things get a little wild.

Closed Thread