It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2003, 04:30 AM   #1
Inactive

Stacey82 HB User
Unhappy Vaginal Bleeding..

Hi there...

Ok I've been with my fiance for over 2 years... for the first year I did not have any problems during intercourse. In the 2nd year I noticed that I would bleed a little from time to time... usually in the doggy style position. When I went to my yearly physical I told my doctor about the bleeding... and she did a pap test and internal exam. She actually was shocked because just from touching my cervix slightly with the swab, my cervix bled instantly. She said we should check that out... but she never actually followed through with anything. (I had a more important health problem at the time)... so this kinda got forgotten. I never heard anything about the pap test so I assume it was fine.

Well I just noticed again in the last while that I'm bleeding during intercourse again. This time it really bleed alot and there were clots.
I had a UTI a few weeks ago... and took antibotics and it was cleared up. But maybe this was a cause of the bleeding?

Basically I'm scared.. and not sure what it could be? I will go see my doctor again, but I'm unsure why she didn't do anything about it the first time even though she noticed a problem.
Is there any specific tests I can ask to have done... or what I can ask her to do to help me?

Thanks so much!!! If anyone can help me!

Stacey

Old 11-23-2003, 08:36 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hope2Heal HB User
Re: Vaginal Bleeding..

hi

I am doing research about my own unusual vaginal bleeding and came upon some info about cervicitis. One of the main symptoms was a cervix that bleeds easily during a pap. Do a search on this topic and let us know if you find anything out!
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2003, 07:44 AM   #3
Inactive

KimRick HB User
Re: Vaginal Bleeding..

I have been with my fiance now for the last 5 years, and the first time I bled during intercourse was about 2 years ago and it happened again last October (we haven't had sex since November 2002). I went to the gyn and found out that I had cervical abnormal cells and I'm now waiting to have a LEEP. PLEASE, don't just "overlook" something like this! It is not normal to bleed during intercourse and something could be seriously wrong - go and get it checked out!

Closed Thread