It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 11:35 PM   #1

prowler2332 HB User
Vagina got dry during sex causing gf to be in pain now....

Well me and my g/f were having sex and after her third orgasim she became dry but we were too in the mood to stop just yet. Well we think she got rubbed raw from the friction because now her vagina(mainly the front) is tender,sore and inflamed. It bothers her to have her underware rub it or anything. My question is that i know this last so long depending on how severe it was but how long should this hurt her down there? its been 3 days now. Any cream or anything like neosporin that you sugest to help it heal faster? thanks for any hel.

Old 02-04-2004, 09:29 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

novembre HB User
Re: Vagina got dry during sex causing gf to be in pain now....

She might have gotten a blister from the friction. Just both of you leave the area alone - tell her not to wear any tight clothing or other things that aggravate it - and it should get better soon. I definitely would not recommend putting neosporin on it. If it doesn't improve within a week of the sex she should probably see a doctor to make sure there's not a more serious problem. In the future, if this happens, make sure she lets you know as soon as she starts to feel dry and use some lube.

Last edited by novembre; 02-04-2004 at 09:31 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-04-2004, 10:15 AM   #3

whitegrlyblingn HB User

I had that problem over the summer when I spent three months at my boyfriends house. Well, we got a little carried away and had a lot of rough sex....I ended up regretting it later. My doctor told me to get a diaper rash cream called A&D to help with the irritation. I got a can of it for about $5, (which isn't expensive considering how much is in the can). Tell her to try that out and if she is having her period soon, she should use pads instead of tampons. Tampons will dry her out and irritate the area even more.

So, just take a break from the sex and try the cream....should heal up, and make sure to be VERY VERY lubricated when having marathon sex. Hope this helps...

Old 02-04-2004, 08:49 PM   #4

thatgirl04 HB User

Quote:
So, just take a break from the sex and try the cream....should heal up, and make sure to be VERY VERY lubricated when having marathon sex. Hope this helps...
Marathon Sex.. That's a good one. ;D Heh, sorry.

Old 02-05-2004, 09:09 AM   #5
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Females can go dry. It happens. Thier faucets sometimes shut off for a while. Hehe.
Used to happen to my g/f and I sometimes. Just reach for some lube. Astro-glide or KY Jelly are both good, or WET if you can go to an adult shop to buy it.
Just put a bit of lube on - and you should be able to continue w/o any 'rough rider rash'.
g'luck

Closed Thread