It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2004, 07:29 PM   #1

husky_no_20 HB User
Question sexual intercourse underwater

Is it safe to have sexual intercourse under water? Is it true that it can damage the internal structures in a woman?

Old 02-10-2004, 09:17 PM   #2

Crimson_M HB User
Re: sexual intercourse underwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by husky_no_20
Is it safe to have sexual intercourse under water? Is it true that it can damage the internal structures in a woman?
If whales can do it, so can you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2004, 05:08 AM   #3
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

The only thing to keep in mind is that the water will wash away your natural lubrication after a while, so keep it quick or head for the beach!

Old 02-12-2004, 12:48 AM   #4
(female)

hhsix HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrooper
The only thing to keep in mind is that the water will wash away your natural lubrication after a while, so keep it quick or head for the beach!
My thoughts exactly. Even though you're in water it can begin to feel a bit dry and irritated after a short while. This would be a good time for a quickie.

Last edited by hhsix; 02-12-2004 at 12:49 AM.

Old 02-12-2004, 07:06 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
There's no reason why it would damage the internal structures of a woman. However, it can cause a condom to break much more easily (due to the lube/water/friction problem). You didn't mention them, but just thought I'd add that warning, since extra caution should be used when using condoms in water due to increased breakage.

Old 02-12-2004, 07:22 PM   #6
(male)

muttley44 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhsix
My thoughts exactly. Even though you're in water it can begin to feel a bit dry and irritated after a short while. This would be a good time for a quickie.
Actually I've heard silicone based lube works for a loong time underwater. It's called "Wet - Platinum".

Old 02-13-2004, 06:48 AM   #7
(male)

mikael26288 HB User

I have heard of couples getting locked together as a result of having sex under water, and having to be seperated by EMTs. Has any one else ever heard of this or is it a urban legend?

Old 02-13-2004, 07:26 AM   #8
(female)

hhsix HB User

Has to be an urban legend. Think about it, if you actually did get "stuck" for a short time it would probably just be because things got dry & a little painful & you didn't WANT to move, not that you couldn't move..... after a short time the erection would go down & voila, unstuck.

Old 02-13-2004, 12:21 PM   #9
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Sounds like an urban legend. I have seen dogs get stuck together though.

Old 02-13-2004, 01:10 PM   #10
Veteran

camden HB User

Has anyone here ever heard of the Sunday Night Sex Show? It is aired on the Women's Television Network in Canada. You can call in with your questions regarding sex and the host Sue Johansen(?spelling), a nurse, will answer the questions on air. I have pasted the question and response.

Q. We heard sex under water might be bad for the girl. Is this true?

A. It's fun but you lose a lot of power pushing against the water. The vagina is a dead-end street and you may be forcing water under pressure into the vagina. Some of that water may go up and through the cervix and into the uterus. Some researchers believe that this may cause Pelvic Inflammatory disease; others think it might cause endometriosis. If you want to fool around in water, play hide the weenie, oral sex and submarine. But if you wish to enjoy the actual intercourse, stand up and turn the shower on and have sex standing up. Half the fun is getting there.

Old 02-13-2004, 01:20 PM   #11
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camden
Has anyone here ever heard of the Sunday Night Sex Show? It is aired on the Women's Television Network in Canada. You can call in with your questions regarding sex and the host Sue Johansen(?spelling), a nurse, will answer the questions on air. I have pasted the question and response.

Q. We heard sex under water might be bad for the girl. Is this true?

A. It's fun but you lose a lot of power pushing against the water. The vagina is a dead-end street and you may be forcing water under pressure into the vagina. Some of that water may go up and through the cervix and into the uterus. Some researchers believe that this may cause Pelvic Inflammatory disease; others think it might cause endometriosis. If you want to fool around in water, play hide the weenie, oral sex and submarine. But if you wish to enjoy the actual intercourse, stand up and turn the shower on and have sex standing up. Half the fun is getting there.
Oh, those wacky Canadians! How do you play "hide the weenie"(I thought that was intercourse) and submarine?

Old 02-13-2004, 01:26 PM   #12
Veteran

camden HB User

Hey now! I am one of those wacky Canadians!

Old 02-14-2004, 10:56 AM   #13
(male)

Amontillado HB User

I heard a joke that "A Canadian is a person who can make love in a canoe".

But that's not the same as doing it in water, unless you overturn the canoe.

Old 02-14-2004, 11:23 AM   #14
Veteran

supertrooper HB User

Now I wish I hadn't sold my canoe! It was made in Canada.

Old 02-15-2004, 12:07 PM   #15
Inactive

Jennak HB User

I have never heard of underwater sex being unsafe...guess it comes down to preference...my ex husband and I were once fooling around out in our pool and were immediately picked up on the misquito sonar.... we were forced to copulate underwater because everytime we came up for air they came at us in small armies... when we finally got into the house, we were bit up head to toe...

jenna

Closed Thread