It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2004, 03:25 AM   #1

dollluvsjohn HB User
Cool Sore Breasts but not pregnant

okay here is the story....

ever since about November I have had tenderness and soreness in my breasts. My fiance has this boob obsession and grabs them alot and everytime he does I just want to cry from pain. At first in November we thought maybe I was pregnant (I had more signs plus missed period.) but them my period came about a week late and VERY heavy so we knew I wasnt (period has been regular since then) So my question is for you ladies or guys have you or has someone else you know or have known had tenderness like this before? and for this length of time?? If so what did you do or does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?? Also since christmas I have gained almost twenty punds but I havent changed my eating or exercise routine at all.... I cant seem to figure out what is going on because I know for sure I am not Pregnant!!

Please help

Thanks

Old 02-12-2004, 07:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Are you on hormonal birth control? Changed brands? Gained any weight? (All of these can contribute to breast soreness.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2004, 12:13 PM   #3

dollluvsjohn HB User
Re: Sore Breasts but not pregnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
Are you on hormonal birth control? Changed brands? Gained any weight? (All of these can contribute to breast soreness.)
Yes I have gained weight but it is weird because I have not changed my diet or exercise except adding in an extra walk every night with my DF and I still continue to gain weight and my breasts are constantly sore EXCEPT for when I am on my period. While on my period they are fuller and do not hurt at all....
This is bothering me so much I decided to go to the doctor. Well the doctor said she has no idea what it is and that we can run some tests if I want.... thing is there is no lump or anything so I dont think its cancer.... Does any one have any ideas??

Old 02-18-2004, 08:07 PM   #4
(female)

hhsix HB User

Maybe a blocked duct?

That doesn't really make sense though since it's not sore while on your period, I would think it would be sore all the time if it were that, mine were.

This one is baffling.

I think if it were me I'd go ahead with any tests your doc wants to do, just in case. It's possible there's something there, whether it be cystitis or what have you, & it's just not large enough to feel manually yet.

I have a cousin who had breast cancer & had no pain & had gone to her doc because there was a rash on her breast that wouldn't go away. No pain, no lumps.

It's very strange the way these things work. Some people have lumps, but no cancer.

I think I'd have it checked to be on the safe side.

Old 02-18-2004, 08:10 PM   #5
(female)

hhsix HB User

Forgot.....

When I had blocked ducts, I've had them in both breasts, but never at the same time, always one side at a time, so probably not that.

Old 02-18-2004, 08:12 PM   #6

LolyPopKLE HB User

I think that it has to do with your Breasts growing... I also have had the EXACT same problem, i also have gained weight and i am on Birth Control. my breasts have grown 3 cup sizes since then and I continue to have the breast pain....my boyfriend also likes to grab and constantly touch my breasts...may be this is the reason....?

Old 02-19-2004, 01:57 AM   #7

dollluvsjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolyPopKLE
I think that it has to do with your Breasts growing... I also have had the EXACT same problem, i also have gained weight and i am on Birth Control. my breasts have grown 3 cup sizes since then and I continue to have the breast pain....my boyfriend also likes to grab and constantly touch my breasts...may be this is the reason....?

I really hope it isnt cause they are growing they are big enough I can barely buy any shirts that fit because of my chest size.... they all are too small around the chest and too big everywhere else.... Anyway I think I am going to get the tests I am so scared though because everyone one on my bio mother's side (besides her) have had breast cancer!!

I just pray thats not it!!

Old 02-19-2004, 08:07 AM   #8
(female)

hhsix HB User

Glad you're getting the tests to be sure.

Good luck & keep us posted, I'll be thinking about you & sending good vibes your way!

Old 02-19-2004, 06:41 PM   #9

LolyPopKLE HB User

I also have the same problem my breasts being so big that i can hardly find shirts and the biggest problem is bras....so maybe it is because you have big breasts and are so small...because me and you are having the same exact problem....let me know what happens so i will know if i need to get checked out to!

Closed Thread