It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 02:45 PM   #1

MattsCntryGirl HB User
Question I have a question, any advice would be helpful

undefined Could any of you tell me how your stomachs felt in the beginning of your pregnancy? I was worried because my stomach feels hard, not squishy like fat would (does that make sense?). So I took a preggy test, came up negative, however I had my period 2 weeks ago. BUT I've been queasy the last few days and my boobs are a bit sore today. If I was preggy I'd be about 5 weeks, does this coincide with the typical changes of pregnancy? Any thoughts would be helpful.....or is it possibly cancer? I'm just worried. Oh! I also had a pap smear done last week but the doc didn't say anything, I know this early it could be missed. But I don't want to go in for a blood test and it be neg. than I'd feel really stupid.

Thanks for your time
Ness

Old 04-05-2004, 03:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: I have a question, any advice would be helpful

Hi, I'm wondering why you didn't just bring it up w/your doctor? He could have done the test on the spot. Regardless, I'm thinking he might have mentioned it if you were, but I'm not sure how obvious it is to detect during a pelvic exam at that stage.

You can always take a home pregnancy test. And turning out not to be pregnant is nothing to feel stupid about! you have no idea how many women take them at the slightest sign. It's a way to keep yourself from stressing unnecessarily.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread