It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2004, 09:44 PM   #1

Carlos The Elf HB User
Exclamation Extreme Pain During Sex?

My boyfriend and I have had sex four times. My hymen hasn't broken, but I still feel major pain when he inserts it into me. It's like I'm tense or something and my body is refusing to let him in. But then when I relax and he goes in, the hymen doesn't break, but I feel a huge pressure pain. He goes all the way in, but all that happens is that he pushes against it or something and it hurts really badly. My hymen isn't broken because there was never any blood after he took it out. However, lately I've been noticing blood spots on my underwear. It's not my period, but it's definitely blood. We've talked about it, and neither of us know what's going on. Please help! Thank you so much!

Old 04-12-2004, 11:53 PM   #2

yoursweetangel HB User
Re: Extreme Pain During Sex?

Has your doctor told you that your hymen isn't broken?...it's quite possible for you to have broken your hymen years ago, or you may not have even been born with one. Many women (or girls) break their hymens from tampons, bike seats (imagine falling onto a banana seat bike the wrong way, or a fence post...ouch!). Anyway, there are a number of ways a woman can loose their hymen.
Moving on...I've posted this quite a lot but, stress can make you spot. Are you scared you may be pregnant or have an STD? School getting to you? Your boss, or parents chewing you out? If the bleeding doesn't stop, call your gyno. I was spotting like that after sex, I called my gyno and she said that my new partner probably just tore me a little.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2004, 08:13 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
You don't have to bleed the first time you have intercourse (indicating the tearing of an intact hymen). I think that since you have had intercourse with your bf 4 times now, your hymen is long gone.

As for why it hurts, it could be a number of things: not sufficiently aroused, he's too big, bad position, tilted uterus, you're very young (hypothetical, you didn't say your age), you're tense, he's too rough, ....

any of those sound possible?

btw, when you say when he 'pushes against it or something and it hurts really badly', where exactly is this pain you are feeling?

Old 04-14-2004, 08:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Extreme Pain During Sex?

it could be that he's to huge? I know that I am very well endowed and I hurt my partner at times she says it feels like it's pushing aginst her cervix and its painful?.I don't know what to tell you if thats the problem? just take it eazy for a while stop having sex until you can get to feeling better?
Good Luck to you!

Closed Thread