It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2004, 09:06 PM   #1
tslask

Question Can you get pimples near vagina?

Can you get pimples inside the lip of your vagina? I have a small bump that resembles a pimple.. I get one once every... well I don't know I have had one like 5 times in my whole life. It's also one single one, never more. It's a little sore to the touch.. and it just looks and feels exactly like a pimple. Can you get them in this area? Thanks!!

Old 05-11-2004, 09:17 PM   #2

shye&curious HB User
Re: Can you get pimples near vagina?

don't quote me on this, but it's my understanding that it is possible for pimples to form anywhere that there are pores. if this is correct, then, yes, it would be possible to have pimples on your labia!

hope i helped

The Following User Says Thank You to shye&curious For This Useful Post:
YoungLove1129 (11-02-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2004, 07:13 AM   #3
(female)

angeleyesinga HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by shye&curious
don't quote me on this, but it's my understanding that it is possible for pimples to form anywhere that there are pores. if this is correct, then, yes, it would be possible to have pimples on your labia!

hope i helped
I agree! The first time that happened to me, I thought I had everything under the sun until my dr laughed at me and said they were love bumps lol. Nothing to worry about unless they are in patches or multiples of them. Hope that helps.

Old 05-16-2004, 08:04 PM   #4
tslask

Ok I've got a new one! lol. What about between the anus and vagina? It's ok to get a pimple there too right? I don't have tons of pimples down there lol don't worry its just that I've had one there in the past so I'd just like reassurance that it's ok to get one there too, thanks!

Old 05-18-2004, 03:14 AM   #5

chicken1 HB User

could be a blocked pore...make sure you wash down there with antbacterial soap...or it could be herpes...assuming that it looks just like a pimple, it might be..can you squeeze it?.if it looks like something else, i;d se a doc

Old 06-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #6

Mandee HB User

I have a question I have 2 pimples on the inside of my vagina they look like white heads and they itch at times but I don't know if I should wait to see if they will go away or should I see my gyno.? I want to know if it is normal and perhaps is it possible that you can get pimples on the inside of your vagina?

Old 06-06-2004, 03:50 PM   #7

Mandee HB User

chicken1 i read online that i shoudn't pop it but it itches n theyre is only 2 n i also ra that if it were herpes or gential warts it wouldn't just be 2 could it be from bad hygiene?

Old 06-27-2004, 09:45 PM   #8

ae31860 HB User

On/in the Vulva and perenium there are oil glands... and in the exterior of the vulva there are hairs... if there is either of these things then it is possible to get a pimple... I have heard people who get such "visitors" say that they are not at all painfull.. but I know for me they get painful when fiddled with or touched. My Doc said that they are pimples... little infections of individual oil glands and/or hair folicles. She recommended washing the exterior vulva with a soap containing salicilic acid (as it promotes the "sloughing" of dead skin cells) or an antibacterial soap. There are multiple brands of body wash that contain triclosan, benzolperoxide or another "acne" medication. Also, a facial wash that is anti-ance wash could be used in the shower or bath.

Mandee: no it's probably not bad hygienge, but lets face it there are various wet secretions in the area that aren't the cleanest... I to get lovely little pimples (technically called folliculitis if there is a hair folicle) on the exterior of my vulva and glandular infections on the libia minora. To set your and anyones else's mind at ease... Herpes has a presentation of blisters, not pimples. so I wouldn't be worried... but I would still go see a Doc about it.

Closed Thread