It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2004, 10:02 AM   #1
(female)

bubu88 HB User
Question Help too much vaginal wetness!

I've looked all over the web, and all I have been able to find is info on vaginal dryness. My problem is too much vaginal wetness I get so wet sometimes I can't feel my boyfriend during sex. He also has problems having an orgasim sometime because of the lack of friction. I started taking Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and that helped but only a little. Do I need more estrogen or less? Is there something else I can do? Can anyone help? What can I do to decrease vaginal wetness.

Last edited by bubu88; 05-19-2004 at 10:09 AM.

Old 05-19-2004, 11:23 AM   #2

Jumbo Jebbies HB User
Re: Help too much vaginal wetness!

You know, you're right. I haven't read anything on being too wet. I don't actually have an answer to that - I myself always have problems with dryness! I know that it's probably really annoying (or else you wouldn't be writing) but just try and be thankful that you don't experience pain from the dryness. There are tons of women out there it would give anything in your position (to not have to whip out a jar of lube evertime)

Good luck and I hope you find a solution.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-19-2004, 12:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Try to think about baseball?? I'm just kidding! I have no idea how to solve your problem.

Old 05-19-2004, 02:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

I have no idea....I'm in the same boat and the only thing I've been able to try and do is minimize foreplay...that sometimes helps...

Old 05-19-2004, 02:45 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

realguy HB User

I"ve been with women who had both problems,your on the better side,less foreplay can help.Otherwise be glad it"s not a lack of wetness,kills the romance.

Old 05-19-2004, 07:29 PM   #6

Ladybird34 HB User

I was reading a book last week and it said to use honey. Yep, regular honey will give more friction so that you can feel your boyfriend. It's harmless but a little messy so don't put it on the outside.

Old 05-20-2004, 07:52 AM   #7

Silent Storm HB User

Wanna trade places? It doesn't matter how aroused I am, I cannot get really wet. I always have to pull out the lube. Very annoying. I'm not sure what you could do about that though.

Old 05-20-2004, 07:28 PM   #8

twtyfn0621 HB User

I have that same problem, hun. Its annoying in itself because i can not stay on top because it slides out do to the enormous amount of wetness. If someone has a solution please share it. It's like i come pre-packaged already lol.

Old 05-21-2004, 05:09 AM   #9

Flood84 HB User

From the male perspective, I like it extra wet. In fact the wetter the better.

Old 05-21-2004, 05:17 AM   #10
(female)

tara_may HB User

well i noticed that i can become wet really easily.
but that usually used to happen when i used to use some sort of scented wipes right before sex having sex.
guess those provided some sort of a lubrication.
therefore i stopped using them.
i wash thoroughly right before me and my fiance get into bed and wipe myself with a cotton towel so that the vaginal area is totally dry.
i noticed that this helps in decreasing the amount of wetness.
hope that helps.
regards,
tara

Old 05-21-2004, 07:42 AM   #11
(female)

bubu88 HB User

Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem...which makes you think there would be more info. on the subject. Thanks for your suggestions...I'll try them in a couple of days right now isn't the right time of the month. I don't know if anyone has tried the pill it helped me...but only a little. I have to go to the Dr. in a couple of months so I'll ask if higher estrogen would be more helpful or harmful. I'll keep you guys updated

Old 05-21-2004, 10:07 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

I used to be dry all the time. Then I started using a progesterone creme because I started perimenopause. Now I am really really wet during sex. Sometimes there is huge wet spot on the bed after sex. So I would say higher progesterone levels causes wetness.
Sometimes we put a towel under us, and he wipes the wetness off during sex with the towel.

Old 06-05-2004, 11:32 PM   #13

desert kitty HB User

i have that problem too it seems that i'm always wet and when i can't do something about it my uderwear is almost always soaked

Old 06-06-2004, 02:24 PM   #14

lolared HB User

not sure how old you are but whenever i've had that problem it was usually 'cause i hadn't had it for a while or was anticipating all day so i just drank tons of soda or a couple of alcoholic beverages (not advocating drinking here , ok) it seemed to have a dehydrating effect sometimes. i recently had surgery and can't have sex for a while and it's awful 'cause i know i'll just be a mess when it's time to get back in the swing, either way be happy it's not the opposite, that can be painful.Good Luck

Old 06-07-2004, 10:48 AM   #15
(female)

RedHedGurl HB User

I used to have this same problem but ever since I started taking my birth control I've noticed a HUGE difference. I used to get reeeeaally wet and now it takes a while for me to acheive that. My boyfriend gets annoyed sometimes cuz he thinks that I'm not into it but it's really just the pills. I'm on Ortho Tricyclen Lo. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread