It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
(female)

raggae HB User
queef ...during sex

how can you prevent queefing during sex??! this is the second time it has happened and it actaully made me laugh so hard cause you can't help it when it happens...and the second time it happened (VERY LONG AND LOUD) he lost his erection! i got him hard again pretty quickly, but the point is that it was a major turn off for him and i dont' want that to happen again if i can help it

Last edited by raggae; 05-28-2004 at 11:34 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to raggae For This Useful Post:
LeeBerry (07-31-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2004, 07:04 AM   #2

chelespiglets HB User
Re: queef ...during sex

Try a different positions. He might be pressing against that area, It is natural, but embarrassing also.

Hope I helped a little..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2004, 07:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

littleone314 HB User

This happened a lot with me...I just made sure that he didn't pull out all the way while thrusting. It helped a little

Old 05-29-2004, 09:14 AM   #4

angel_eyes_UK85 HB User

ok ummm by queefing im guessing you mean trapped air from your down belows comin out during sex right? lol (how do u phrase that one!) well anyway, i have had that a few times before and yeah its pretty embarrassing but at the end of the day you just have to laugh about it really dont you?.. your in the middle of an intense sexual moment and it just happens - you have to talk to your partner about it and just make him realize its nothing to be ashamed of i sumthimes find it can be a little bit painful thought when theres air trapped up there. Try maybe a new positionand as he enters you tense yourself just a little to prevent any air getting trapped in the way

Old 05-29-2004, 01:14 PM   #5

chelespiglets HB User

I guess I don't know which one you are talking about...

Are you talking about Vag queef or butt queef?

Sorry...... You can queef from both during sex.

Old 05-30-2004, 10:54 PM   #6
(female)

raggae HB User

hah, i'm talking about a "vag queef" if thats what u want to call it. i thought queef was its only name. well NEway, i can't even control them- its not like a fart where u can hold it in. lol. it happened to me tonight again!! this time i kept my self clenched for most of the act, or as much as i could, but when he pulled out- BAM!! an array of queffage....

SIGH. ok, now i'm just making fun of the whole thing..tho now the funny outweighs the embarassment. i can't help but to laugh, at least this time it happened after sex

The following user gives a hug of support to raggae:
LeeBerry (07-31-2011)
Old 05-30-2004, 11:57 PM   #7

super fluke HB User

ahaha @ an arrayy of queefage

it's natural dude. some positions will be bad for queefing, some wont be. you can't do a thing but accept it!

Old 05-31-2004, 12:15 AM   #8
Veteran

Saka HB User

I suffer from this quite alot and both my b/f and I think it is funny. It happens mostly when he enters me from behind but it isn't restricted to only that position. Just this weekend it happened while he was giving me oral sex. Now that was funny! But he just smiled and kept going.

I always find also that the wetter I am the more likely it is to happen. My b/f takes it as a compliment to how much he can turn me on.

Old 05-31-2004, 12:20 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

raggae, theres not much of anything you can do for "queefing" it is kinda funny when this happens......your probably small or tight down there it's air trapp is all it is....sometimes more air than other times...you may have him to try some "ky liquid" it's a lot better slicker than the "ky-jelly"...this may prevent that "queefing"....but hey if he don't care and you don't care....queefi away until your little hearts desire!!!!

Old 05-31-2004, 10:06 AM   #10

chelespiglets HB User

I guess it shows my age (LOL) Different people call it different things. Oh well.
Anyway-you can queef from both, and it not be a fart from your butt.

Like every one else has said, it is normal. Just do not have him pull out all the way and that should help. And also try different positions like I said before...

Your normal, and if your BF does not understand then explain it to him....
Have fun
Byebye

Last edited by chelespiglets; 05-31-2004 at 10:09 AM.

Old 05-31-2004, 10:20 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

lol@chelespiglets,

I never knew there was a name for it?...lol ... but I guess "queef" is pretty good...or Twarpping....lol
look at it this way ...at least theres no horrable smell along with it.......lol

anyway to me it feels good when this happens to us.. if it's any consulation to you.... yes she starts laughing!!!..lol

Old 05-31-2004, 11:19 AM   #12
(female)

tara_may HB User

hehe.... once again i learn sumthing new.
didnt even know what 'queefing' was hehe
although dont really know how to help the problem.
tara

Closed Thread