It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2004, 04:29 PM   #1
(female)

imaginejoy HB User
Question swallowing ... good for you???

Alright...i've heard something....and i'm not sure if it is a myth....

I've heard that while giving oral sex to your guy...and if you swallow his semen.....it contains protien.....therefore, giving your body the protien that it needs....

i want to know is this true?? and is there any benifits to swallowing at all?? and is it harmful to you at all??

thanks for your help all

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-17-2004 at 06:08 AM. Reason: use proper terminology please.

Old 06-16-2004, 04:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: swallowing ... good for you???

Well it isnt bad for you. Everything it contains(as long asyour guy is std free) is natural and wont hurt you. The following is what is in semen. BTW for each teaspoon there is between 5 to 7 calories in it. I know strange but you never know when someone is really into calorie counting....lol
Fructose sugar
Water
Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
Citric acid
Enzymes
Protein
Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
Zinc
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2004, 04:55 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

gregv HB User

well every guy will tell you it is good for you and contain protein..........hahahahah just cause we love when a girl does it. I guess techinically you could say it contains protein but it isnt like you arent gonna get it somewhere else. There isnt any special protein in semen that isnt in other source like foods. I wouldnt think that it is good for you, and what i mean it isnt going to give you extra benefit by doing it and on the other hand i would think it would be terribly bad for you either. If you dont mind the taste or the texture in your mouth then i am sure your guy would absolutely love it if you did it for him once in awhile.

Old 06-16-2004, 06:11 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

A little bit will not hurt you, but the "good things" are in such minute amounts that semen cannot exactly be considered a health food. (And if he has had a vasectomy, then forget the protein). Ground up roaches have protein and enzymes and such, but I doubt he would want to swallow that. Allow him to ejaculate in your mouth and swallow only if you want to. He will love it, but it is your decision, and the health benefits of semen should not be a part of that decision.

Old 06-17-2004, 06:45 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

bren7 HB User

I read a while back and article about a study done. They took 2 groups of women and had 1 group swallow 1 -2 time a week, the other group they told not to swallow. After some time, they checked the results, and found the women that swallowed lose weight, where as the other group who didnt swallow didnt lose weight.

Now I tell you in my opinion, besides the protien factor, losing weight is an extra added bonus. My Dh likes BJ's but prefer sex to them. So normally I wouldnt give him Bj's, after reading that article I started doing it at least once a week, and believe it or not, it did help me to lose weight. I lost 60 lbs in 6 months, the only other diet change I made to my deit was, I cut out some salt and cut out drinking most soda's. Now I still eat some salt and drank some soda, I just cut down on them. Of course for swallowing...I never had a problem with that anyways. LOL

Old 06-18-2004, 08:27 PM   #6

miamimissy HB User

haha, personally I love doing it to my boyfriend, all the way to the end, I enjoy it very much too, in fact I like more than sex almost.

Closed Thread