It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2004, 05:28 AM   #1

lilluckystar HB User
Pain In Stomach During Sex

I have just recently started having pain in my stamach area during sex. It REALLY hurts just below my rib cage, directly in the middle. I really don't want to have sex because it hurts so bad. I've tried different positions and it seems to ease the pain, but not get rid of it. I'm really broke so I don't want to go to the docs unless I have to. My insurance doesn't cover hardly anything. Please help me if you can.

Old 06-25-2004, 04:24 PM   #2

twtyfn0621 HB User
Re: Pain In Stomach During Sex

Hi, I have had this problem before. And i am not definte about this but i have had sex with this one guy and he penetrated so deep that it made my stomache hurt and gave me pains during and afterwards. I don't know what exactly it may come from but you might want to think about your partner's pentration because it only has happened with him. Hope i was of any help.

Last edited by twtyfn0621; 06-25-2004 at 04:24 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2004, 04:39 PM   #3
Veteran

LouiseLaws HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by twtyfn0621
Hi, I have had this problem before. And i am not definte about this but i have had sex with this one guy and he penetrated so deep that it made my stomache hurt and gave me pains during and afterwards. I don't know what exactly it may come from but you might want to think about your partner's pentration because it only has happened with him. Hope i was of any help.
That would be your partner hitting your cervix during sex, it can be combatted by differant positions and care...sometimes the pain can be pleasurable, but other times it can be quite bad.

Old 06-25-2004, 07:18 PM   #4

twtyfn0621 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLaws
That would be your partner hitting your cervix during sex.
But is it Safe to hit the cervix during sex?

Old 06-26-2004, 05:02 AM   #5

lilluckystar HB User

I've been having sex with my husband for almost 6 years and it's never happened before. If it was a different man who was bigger, then I might think that. I don't know, but I'm open to just about all suggestions. My firend says it might be an eptopic pregnancy, what do you think?

Last edited by lilluckystar; 06-26-2004 at 05:03 AM.

Old 06-26-2004, 07:37 AM   #6

Fark HB User

I'm not really sure what the problem is. I do know that a symptom of PID is pain in the stomach during sex.

Old 07-15-2004, 07:01 AM   #7

meof3 HB User

Thats happened to me,it was an infection.The dr. gave me some antibiotics and it went away.Also,I have IBS and sometimes when it gets bad it hurts there when my husband and I have sex.

Old 07-16-2004, 04:52 AM   #8

Flood84 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilluckystar
I've been having sex with my husband for almost 6 years and it's never happened before. If it was a different man who was bigger, then I might think that. I don't know, but I'm open to just about all suggestions. My firend says it might be an eptopic pregnancy, what do you think?
To be safe, I'd schedule an appointment with your OBGYN.

Old 07-19-2004, 09:30 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User

I have a problem similar to this. The only difference is I get a pain after sex. Mine is more like a bloating pain, but sometimes it's so bad I can't even get up for 15 mins or so.

I talked to my GYN about it and she told me it was because of deep penetration. She ran all sorts of STD tests and others and they all came back negative. She said it could be ovarian cysts but after a screening we found out it wasn't that. She told me to try to close my thighs tighter during intercourse to prevent him from penetrating too deep. Also, she told me not to lift my legs up or let him penetrate from behind me because these also are deep penetrating positions.

I've found that I need to make sure I'm really turned on before we have intercourse. If I'm not, the pain is especially bad! I've found my GYNs tips to be helpful. Even though I've told my BF not to go too deep he sometimes forgets in the heat of the moment! Good luck!

Old 07-21-2004, 12:34 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
my g/f tells me that I hit her cervix while having intercourse with her and she says it's very pleasurable to her....so I don't think its that....I was thinking he maybe getting to carried away to (rough) after 6 years ?? I would ask your Doctor about that?......it could be gas pains or something like that?
infection of some kind?

Old 07-22-2004, 02:23 PM   #11
(female)

Verucalise HB User

The only time that I have pain in my stomache during sex is when I, well, have to use the bathroom.... If you get my drift

Verucalise

Closed Thread