It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2004, 07:41 AM   #1

HopeFloats HB User
Spot that causes tingly electric shocks

Hello

Just wondering if any of you experience this:

When I touch a certain part of my vagina, I can feel "electric" shocks going down my legs and into my feet. If I rub the spot hard enough, my legs would twitch. I find this odd, and was wondering if I'm the only one.

In relation to this, after sex, my legs/feet feel rather sore... I think because the spot has been activated.

Thanks for any enlightening thoughts.

Old 07-08-2004, 09:03 AM   #2

karenee HB User
Re: Spot that causes tingly electric shocks

hopefloats,
i dont know if you are referring to an inside part or outside part of the vagina, but I know that at times when my clitoris is touched a certain way, I have the same problem...it can hurt really bad. As far as the pain in legs and feet, not sure there either. I have had leg pain, but it is like a "charlie horse" from pointing my toes and stretching the musles in my legs during sex. I know I have not been of much help, but maybe someone else can help you more.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-08-2004, 11:58 PM   #3
Inactive

Nash-t HB User

hi,
does the tingleing feeling (electrical shock) give you pain or pleasure? I don't think you said it hurt? or does it?
like the other poster mention charlie horse's they can really be painful....but in your case I don't think thats your problem? have you been check for your b-12 levels lately? you may be low on your B- 12??......... also I was thinking maybe your touching your famous so called "G-spot" but I don't think its that either...maybe you should go see a Dr?? thats a werid problem to say the least!!!
good luck to you....take care.

Last edited by Nash-t; 07-09-2004 at 12:01 AM.

Old 07-10-2004, 06:59 AM   #4

HopeFloats HB User

Thanks Nash and Karenee for replying.

Yup, Nash, you're right. It doesn't necessarily hurt, and I don't have to stick my finger inside. To a certain extent, it can be pleasurable to "tremble" this way. It is very near or on the G-spot. I do notice I get the best orgasms from stimulation near the front (clitorial stimulation?) rather than the back or deep inside the vagina.

I'm thinking it cld be the way I'm wired. Perhaps stimulation there impinges on the nerves that run down the leg. It's not a big problem at all, just a weird one, and I was wondering if any one experiences it. I know for example my husband doesn't have sore legs after sex, but I do.

Closed Thread