It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2004, 05:24 PM   #1
(female)

idunno78 HB User
Lack of lubrication

For the past couple of months my "jewerly box" will not get wet as it did in the past. The problem is that my partner thinks that I do not find him sexually attractive. In my head I really want it, but my "jewerly box" acts as if it wants no part of the fun. I'm not under any more/less stress than normal or on medication. Is there anyway I gain my wetness back without the use of artificial lubricants?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2004, 12:19 AM   #2

WishUwerehere HB User
Re: Lack of lubrication

Are you dehydrated? Maybe try drinking more water throughout the day. Otherwise, there are certain medications that can interfere with lubrication, including decongestants, anti-histamines, BCP's and antidepressants, just to name a few. If you are on any of these, you might want to ask your doctor about other alternatives.

Has your partner tried peforming oral sex on you (even for just a few seconds) to get your lubrication going? That might help. Also, you might try stimulating yourself manually right before you know you are going to be having sex with him so that you are "ready." Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2004, 12:35 AM   #3
(female)

idunno78 HB User

Dehydrated, maybe. However, my guy gave me the best oral sex to date and it was still a bit dry. Also, I have this vibe called "the bullet" great toy, does it's job, it's somewhat moist, but no river, or stream, or a puddle

Old 07-25-2004, 01:10 AM   #4

2-2-1 HB User

Hi~

I have gone through periods of dryness myself. Our bodies are ever changing vessels and sometimes that is just how it is. I agree with the other poster; increase you fluids. In addition, I have found that if my husband and I have sex a lot [within a short time frame] I am dried than normal due to the constant ‘loss of fluids’ from the friction of sex and/or the orgasm(s). Good luck to you!

Old 07-25-2004, 04:03 PM   #5

wubbogirl HB User

i heard green tea helps.

Closed Thread