It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2004, 05:02 PM   #1

justme2004 HB User
Unhappy am i peeing?

This is really embarrassing......but when i have sex with my partner, i really cant figure out whether i am peeing or havng an orgasm.

the feeling i get just before i need to 'explode' does feel the same as when u r depserate for a pee, maybe not identically the same but very similiar. i really wish i could figure it out as i would like to know whether i am peeing all over my partner or not!

the only thing that makes me believe i am having an orgasm is the fact that i 'explode' about 5 times in 5 minutes.......however i do have quite a lot to drink before sex.....and theres my next problem ....

i have never, and can never have sex without having an alocholic drink as i literally cant relax enough, does anyone else have this problem.

i am grateful for any replies, it doesnt have to be advice, opinions r great too, thankx love Jem xxxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2004, 05:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

eminemworshipper HB User
Re: am i peeing?

Hey there!
I really do relate to alot of what your saying!!! I have the same feeling..like.. i think 'wait, am I gonna pee or what'...and i get all tense for fear of that I am !! It's rather confusing ..i know we should be able to tell the difference, but at times..i really dont know myself. Just wanted to let u know I feel ya!!

Caroline

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2004, 05:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemgaz
This is really embarrassing......but when i have sex with my partner, i really cant figure out whether i am peeing or havng an orgasm.

the feeling i get just before i need to 'explode' does feel the same as when u r depserate for a pee, maybe not identically the same but very similiar. i really wish i could figure it out as i would like to know whether i am peeing all over my partner or not!

the only thing that makes me believe i am having an orgasm is the fact that i 'explode' about 5 times in 5 minutes.......however i do have quite a lot to drink before sex.....and theres my next problem ....

i have never, and can never have sex without having an alocholic drink as i literally cant relax enough, does anyone else have this problem.

i am grateful for any replies, it doesnt have to be advice, opinions r great too, thankx love Jem xxxx

It's hard to tell what is going on from your post. It could be that you are ejaculating when you orgasm--some women do. Or it could be that you are urinating because your bladder is too full. I'm guessing that you aren't having orgasms, though... orgasms are exquisitely pleasurable, and a most obvious occurence. Once you have one you'll never question it again. There isn't any way I could confuse orgasms with urinating--they feel nothing alike. Some women do report a feeling of impending urination when their G-spot is stimulated, though. If you had said "when I climax I think I urinate" then it would seem more like female ejaculation. But if you're questioning if you actually did climax, then maybe something else is going on.

Old 07-29-2004, 03:04 PM   #4

johnx HB User

It sounds like you're having a female ejaculation, typically brought on by g-spot orgasms. Not that I've done it, but have read of plenty of women who have done this. What is your 'partner' doing that brings you to orgasm? Is it during intercourse (if so, what position), oral and/or with his fingers in you? Supposedly, the g-spot is a few inches in and on the top/opposite side of the skin as the clitoris, like the "other side of the clitoris, just inside. I've never had the opportunity to find it in my wife, but we are interested in finding out if this would pleasure her.

Old 07-30-2004, 08:56 AM   #5

uchimama HB User

Is it yellow? If it is, then it's urine.

Old 08-02-2004, 03:06 AM   #6
(female)

MissJean HB User

man, i can totally relate to that! when my bf fingers me, for awhile and then i have this sensation feeling that i'm not sure if i have to pee or is it the orgasm. so i told my bf to stop and let me go to the bathroom and i tried to go pee but it was really little and i didn't drink any liquid and i just don't know what it is. i'm afraid to let it out because what happen if it IS pee. that would be so freaking embarassing! lol!

Old 08-03-2004, 01:09 PM   #7
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

I believe that there has to be a clear difference between the feelings of peeing and not peeing. Sex is much much more pleasureable than peeing and that could be the basic difference to start with.

Old 08-03-2004, 04:48 PM   #8
Inactive

aPPLEdRINK HB User

I can totally relate to you...lol..when someone performs really good oral sex on me and I climax there is like a gush of fluid a lot like pee...I remember one time I was like omg I just peed in this guys mouth! and i cut off teh flow! and he was like why did you stop it your orgasming keep it going so i did and it was a lot like a puddle! his bed was soked and I honestly think i peed(sp) in his mouth!..LOL....it was clear and just wet like water it had no smell but pee can be like that too! So I guess we'll never know if we're are peeing or ejaculating(sp)..my guess is peeing though!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-03-2004 at 09:34 PM. Reason: please use proper terminology

Old 08-03-2004, 04:50 PM   #9
Inactive

aPPLEdRINK HB User

by the way I don't think there is a clear difference all feels like liquid being forced from you! atleast in my case i can't tell the difference!

Old 08-04-2004, 05:16 AM   #10

ScaredKitty HB User

a lot of women get the feeling that they have to pee just before orgasm - I only notice it if I get hot n bothered, and then dont finish, I feel like I have to pee, but the only way to make the feeling go away is to have an orgasm. Im pretty sure you're one of those few 15% of women who actually ejaculates. It feels like you're peeing, seems like you are - but you arent. Guys generally love girls who can do that, because they cant really fake an orgasm. And plus, its rare. So just give in to the sensation. IF youre un sure still...try doing it yourself, alone and give into the feeling and see what happens. But you sound normal to me. Some women however, if they have to pee before hand, will loose bladder control once they orgasm. But thats not too likely, just dont worry about it. And if a guy does get you off, and you do end up peeing all over - tell him its a medical condition or something, or that he just made you feel so good that you lost control of your body. I dont know. But I really wouldn't worry, I've come across this question many times on other message boards, and they all generally get the same answer - its female ejaculate.

Old 08-06-2004, 02:43 AM   #11

Supie HB User

Relax and enjoy. Your are indeed having and completing your orgasm. The man your with should be flattered that he has contributed to this pinacle you've reached. The taste is not that of urine but has a faint sweet taste that is very enjoyable to me and I can't get enough of my wifes.

Old 08-06-2004, 11:05 PM   #12

vadonka HB User

Im going through the same thing. I get to a point where it feels like i have to pee. I've let it come out and my man says it feels great, but I often wonder what exactly is going on. I usually pee right before having sex to avoid bladder problems, so its hard for me to believe I'm peeing. My sugguestion would be to smell it...I know that sounds nasty, but pee usually has a distinct smell. Also ask your partner where they feel it...does it start on the tip of his penis or does he feel it at the base of his shaft. But most likely, your just enjoying a nice orgasm. At least lets hope.

Old 08-07-2004, 04:01 PM   #13

tamaralynn2 HB User

This will sound strange... but have you tried substituting a "Drink" with a couple of shots?

Drinks are alchol mixed with pop/juice/. But if you have a couple of shots (1 ounce each) of something, not only will you feel the effects sooner, but you are actually drinking less...

Old 08-09-2004, 01:50 AM   #14

blackplastic HB User

I've had similar experiences. It really is quite embarassing and confusing! This might sound gross, but smell it. If it doesn't smell like urine, it's probably ejaculated fluid. Apparently experts aren't certain why this occurs. Read about it. If you do experience female ejaculation maybe you should tell your partner about it. Things would be a lot less embarassing that way. Not every woman experiences this so feel special!

Closed Thread