It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2004, 08:30 PM   #1
Inactive

aPPLEdRINK HB User
Can vibraters make your vigina loose?

Okay I had been having sex with my bf for about 4 times a month for 3 months then we moved in together and he bought me a vibrater and i loved it i used it everynight! and when i was about to climax i'd open my vagina walls as wide as i could! because i thought that if i opened it or streached it out it would be easier for him to enter! well after about 2 weeks of us having sex i'd say 5 times a week he told be that i was loose basiclly he said i didn't feel the same! well since then i have been freaked out i stopped using the vibrater and haven't had sex in over 2 years and my vagina feels strange it feels open more and since i'm not a virgin anymore you'd think i'd be able to stick my figers inside without pain but it hurts i can't even touch the hole area! and my periods come when they want and they last for about 8 or 9 days!..... i had only been with him and i's say we had sex 40 times in a 6mos period is that a lot could that be the reason i'm open more....or could the strange feeling be my missing hymen?

Old 08-02-2004, 11:10 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

~Tyger~ HB User
Re: Can vibraters make your vigina loose?

I wouldn't worry too much...you say it hurts you though when you try to put your fingers in, or anything?
Perhaps you have some type of infection, the best way to find out is to go to your local doctor and have him/her take a mucus and cervical swab, which they will test for things like BV, thrush and trichonomiasis, and some STD's. They might also ask for a urine sample to test for chlamydia and gonhorrea.
If you want to tighten your vaginal muscles because you feel 'loose' around that area, do a websearch for 'Kegels' or 'Kegel exercises'. These are pelvic floor exercises that can tighten your vaginal muscles.
Does this help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2004, 11:12 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

~Tyger~ HB User

oh also, the 'funny feeling' you describe, is it itchy or irritating? Or is it just a 'loose' feeling. Because itch, irritation or pain can all be caused by infection, so as i said above, just get your doctor to do a few simple tests. They will give you a treatment to clear it up. Good luck!

Old 08-03-2004, 06:30 AM   #4
Inactive

aPPLEdRINK HB User

You know what i was think that I might have a yeast infection are somethin because as i mentioned in another thread i have like air bubbles comming from within me along with this sensativite problem!....oh i forgot to mention that i did not insert the viberater into me it was all clitorus(sp) stimulation...by i'd open my opening wider during climax and with all the vibration I think that somehow made my muscles relax and that's how became loose....

The loose feeling is only to touch like when i'm taking a bath and i'm washing down there my vagina feels different like something is missing it's easier to get to the hole area than usual like my lios have been permanetly pulled open or something... i don't know it just doesn't feel the same also the also I forgot o mention that when i pee sometimes it comes out a very low rate like i'm drizzling at almost and it take forever for me to pee and somethings he cames out in one push gush like it's just falling out of me which really leaves me confused!

I have never been to the gyn and i'm 23 i've only had sex with one partner for 6mos when i was 20....i think i might have had sex one more time with that same person when i was 21 although i have recieved oral sex from different men...so I guess i could have something std wise by that....how often should a person visit the gyn? should i have had a visit by now?

by the way now that i think about sometime it feels like something is stuck inside me and trying to get out almost like if you get a pubric hair caught in there but there is nothing!

Old 08-03-2004, 07:38 AM   #5
Veteran

letfayhol HB User

you should see a GYN at least once a year.
Do you use your muscles when having sex? Are you tight during and just open up during climax or are you saying you feel you are loose all the time?

Old 08-03-2004, 09:50 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

You feel looser vaginally because you started having sex. Not because you used a vibrator on your clitoris.

If your boyfriend keeps insisting your vagina is looser, perhaps you can suggest that maybe his penis shrunk

Old 08-03-2004, 03:36 PM   #7
Inactive

aPPLEdRINK HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by letfayhol
you should see a GYN at least once a year.
Do you use your muscles when having sex? Are you tight during and just open up during climax or are you saying you feel you are loose all the time?
Yes I use my muslces during sex and masterbation(sp) I used to just have my muscles normal but during climax i'd open wider on purpose thinking it would help my partner out and after about 3mos of doing that he told me i didn't feel the same and i noticed it too! my pee started to gush out of me and when i bathe i could feel it was different! now when i pee i don't push as hard and even when i masterbate i keep my muscles tight...i'm very paranoid(sp) I'll be loose for my husband(whenever i find one..lol) for some reason! Everyone's having sex except me I feel bad! But I can't risk getting looser Plus i'm not really into casual sex! I made an appointment to see the gyno but they couldn't get me in until next month! Hope i'm not streached out till the point of no return! he was more gurthy than long and i think he might have ruined me. Is that possible! I know i'm not suppose to stay the same size but if I felt loose on his gurthy penis..then i have a serious problem! how long after sex does it take for your vigina to tighten up if at all?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

LoL reni i will

Old 08-03-2004, 04:17 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

Sex will not make you looser..that is a myth just like child birth makes a woman looser.
There are reasons to the so called looser feel. They include you are more relaxed as your relationship progresses so the muscles are more relaxed. How turned on you are can be a factor,the wetter you are the less friction the guy can feel and hence they think the girl is looser.
You can do kegels and also learn to use them during sex. That can be helpful to both you and your partner because it should make things feel better for both.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 08-03-2004, 05:57 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff9600
Sex will not make you looser..that is a myth just like child birth makes a woman looser.
Those aren't myths. No one remains as tight as a virgin once they begin having sex on a regular basis. Childbirth also can contribute to a laxity of the vagina walls. The difference might be barely noticeable in some women and profoundly noticeable in others. Some women opt for surgical tightening of the vagina if this becomes a problem.

Old 08-03-2004, 06:05 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aPPLEdRINK
i'm very paranoid(sp) I'll be loose for my husband(whenever i find one..lol) for some reason! Everyone's having sex except me I feel bad! But I can't risk getting looser
OK, you're being silly You aren't going to get all stretched out and have a big floppy vagina. You are not going to remain virginally tight forever, of course, but you're young and the vagina is elastic... it snaps back after sex. If sex made it loose, then wouldn't you be loose after your (future) husband had sex with you a few times?

Old 08-03-2004, 06:24 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User

I didnt say anything about virginally tight. I said it doesnt make one looser.
Also not all virgins are tight. Sex will not make a vagina loose, just doesnt work that way. Yes it can appear that way because the more sex one has the looser it feels but like I already said that is because of other reasons. Child birth also doesnt make a vagina looser,yes it can stretch out the muscles but in most cases the vagina will return to its normal size. Kegels are great but they wont tighten things up unless you use them during sex.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 08-03-2004, 06:54 PM   #12
Veteran
(female)

~Tyger~ HB User

Anyway, aside from this debate, I think your first step is to see the gyn, you have done a good thing by making an appointment, now just make sure you keep it *no excuses*
She/he will be able to examine you and make sure you are honest with them, they are trained in that area and will not laugh or be grossed out by any questions you ask. So ask all the questions you have been asking us here. They will be able to reassure you, too.
While you are waiting for the appointment, the kegel exercises are good to do. Try not to worry too much.

Tyger.

Old 08-03-2004, 08:41 PM   #13
Senior Veteran

reni HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoff9600
Child birth also doesnt make a vagina looser
It can, and it does. To everyone? No. But to act like it never does is patently false. Millions of women have undergone a surgical procedure called vaginal rejuvenation (or vaginoplasty) to restore tone to the vagina. One of my friends is planning to have it done because she is very loose after giving birth to four big babies.

"Sometimes,a woman will experience vaginal looseness, as a result of childbearing, trauma, or simply aging. There may be a loss of muscle tone and stretching of the vaginal opening. This may interfere with normal sexual relations with her husband or partner."

"There is a joy that many couple feel with an expanded family. But for some women, that joy comes with something else that is expanded during childbirth. The birth canal itself is streched as the baby is born. The result can be weakened muscles in the vagina, and less stimulation for partners during sex later on."

You can find A LOT of information on this subject.

Old 08-04-2004, 04:07 AM   #14

ScaredKitty HB User

After having 3 kids, my aunt can no longer hold a tampon in. It does make you looser. Just not for everyone.

as for the original poster...think of your vagina as a hair elastic....you stretch them out and use them, and they go back into shape, but after a while you can stretch them out more. Its the same with your vagina, for the most part you will go back to your original shape/size etc but you'll be able to stretch out more as well. If you're really concerned, ask the gyno, perhaps you have a problem with your skins elasticity, and its just not there so you dont bounce back? Get it checked, Im sure you're normal though. You're bound to feel a little looser after sex because you are, but not majorly..just enough so that sex feels good, and not painful. And Im going to agree, if your boyfriend complains, tell him its HIM who shrunk, not you who got bigger.

Closed Thread