It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2004, 09:07 AM   #1

Location: Scott lives in Norfolk, Virginia and Libby lives in Frederick, Maryland
Libby-n-Scott HB User
Question Hymen breaking questions...

Hi, my fiance and I have been sexually active for about a year, and before that he would put his fingers inside of me and work on stretching me out because I was very tight, which hurt quite a bit. I never actually felt a sharp pain that would signal my hymen breaking, however I felt a constant dull pain when he was stretching me. There has been blood a few times, but I never knew if it was from my hymen breaking or from up further inside my vagina because he hit my cervix a few times. Recently he fingered me and there was a lot of blood all over his hands. I thought this might be my hymen breaking but i didnt know. Could he be damaging me up inside my vagina, because he is rough with it? Thing is, I didn't feel any pain this time, so I don't know whats going on. I don't want him to be gentle because I get more pleasure out of him being rough, but I dont want to be damaged either. I looked at my vagina in the mirror the other day and it looked different, the hole was bigger and it looked like my hymen was torn but not completely. can a hymen be torn away in pieces or is it all at once? sorry to be so graphic, i hope you can answer my questions though! thanks, Libby

Old 08-07-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

reni HB User
Re: Hymen breaking questions...

There doesn't have to be a sharp pain that signals your hymen has been broken; many women do not have any pain at all. Anyway, yes, you could have part of your hymen remaining that gets torn at other times. Most women don't experience this however, especially not after a year of sexual activity.... so if it keeps happening, I would suspect it is not your hymen.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2004, 05:26 PM   #3

Location: Scott lives in Norfolk, Virginia and Libby lives in Frederick, Maryland
Libby-n-Scott HB User
Post Re: Hymen breaking questions...

Maybe it's just tough? It's pretty weird to me. But yeah, after a year of sex parts of it still seem to be there. We don't have sex very often, maybe once every month or so, because we are in college so its tough. Anyone else have any ideas? Anyone else have the same problem? Thanks, Libby

Old 08-08-2004, 03:11 PM   #4
Inactive

D Licious HB User
Re: Hymen breaking questions...

Yea you probably had an abnormal hymen... that happened to me also.. and it was very embarresing (the blood thing).... No worries.

Closed Thread