It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2004, 10:15 PM   #1

joey85 HB User
Swollen inside Vagina

First time on the boards, thanx in advance for any answer you can give .

Last night and tonight I fingered my girlfriend and noticed that the inside of her vagina is very swollen... I called it "puffy". It feels tender, and I could feel every wall at the same time with just one finger, though usually I can't even do that with 2. She is just finishing up her period, yesterday she said it was slow so I fingered her (her idea), and today she said it's about done so I tried again. Same results both days. It hurts her and she told me to stop. She isn't as wet as she usually is.

For background information, she had her first orgasm a few days ago, and she got *real* wet. At I thought that maybe she had an ejaculatory orgasm and I thougt it was pretty kool. Then she went to the bathroom, and game back and said that she started her period . She's 17 and she doesn't really have a regular period yet. I don't know if any of this even makes a difference.

She's a virgin and sexually, I've been her first everything. I know she doesn't have any STD's and I know that i don't, either. I guess my question is this: Should her vagina be swollen like this because she's still on her period, or is there another reason? Should we be worried about this? I'll probably check on it tomorrow, too, and her period should be gone by then. Even if it just goes away, should we be concerned?

Thanx
~Joe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2004, 11:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User
Re: Swollen inside Vagina

Seems to me around the time of a period the vagina does tend to 'swell' up a bit...so I wouldn't worry.

Old 08-26-2004, 01:21 PM   #3

something_witty HB User

It might be partly from her period, but she might also just be small or tight. Girls can have slightly different shapes inside. Next time, make sure she's really wet before you put your fingers in there. That might have contributed to the pain. Does she have pain when she inserts tampons? What kind of pain is it? If it's a cramping feeling, it may be directly related to her period, but she might want to ask a doctor to make sure. See if it goes away in a few days. Try not to worry her about it, since being nervous never helps.

Old 08-26-2004, 11:18 PM   #4

joey85 HB User

I tried it again tonight. She was definitly wet enough for it. Everything seemed fine, but she was worried at first. It wasn't swelled up like it had been before, and I told her that and she felt a little better. It wasn't long before we were both in the mood and I examined things more thoroughly. Needless to say, everything's back to normal. It seems like the swelling was because of her period. Thankyou for everyone who read and replied!

~Joe

Closed Thread