It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2004, 07:06 PM   #1

Kaia_27 HB User
Question The Woman's Role During Sex...

Before I ask this, let me tell you that I don't have that much sexual experience. This may depend on preference, I'm not sure, but what is the woman supposed to do during sex (this is missionary style-sex) - move up and down with him or lay there and "take it?" I thought it would come naturally to me, that I'd know what to do, but I guess not. The last time, I kind of moved in sync with him and he commented that he liked that. But, isn't it normal to push yourself up against him when he's thrusting, like moving up to meet him in other words?

Old 09-25-2004, 07:42 PM   #2

ILikeRats HB User
Re: The Woman's Role During Sex...

What's "normal" is whatever feels good to both of you. I know some men complain about their ex's who didn't "do much" during the sex act, so if you're inspired to do more than "lie there," you should! Next, you can start trying different positions...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2004, 11:16 PM   #3
(female)

NinjaCowboy HB User

YES THIS IS 'NORMAL'
The woman is supposed to do whatever she wants to that feels good to her and doen't negatively affect her partner.
Just do whatever feels good to you. If you are expressing how much you like it (through words, moaning, by your actions, etc.) The he will like it even more. Most men just like some reassurance that they are pleasing their woman.
Even if you feel more pleasure by not moving much, just be sure to give him some sort of vocal reassurance that you are enjoying it.
But just because you are the one on the bottom, there's no reason why you shouldn't be 'coming up' to meet him. Being the 'bottom' doesn't mean you have to lay still. Especially if it feels natural to you to move, and it's what you like to do. Especially because he seems to like it too

Last edited by NinjaCowboy; 09-25-2004 at 11:19 PM.

Old 09-26-2004, 01:07 PM   #4

Kaia_27 HB User

Ok, thanks. I mostly just wanted to know if there was something I was supposed to be doing that I was not doing. Guess not - I will keep trying new things.

Old 09-26-2004, 01:15 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

realguy HB User

If you and your partner are happy,that"s all that matters.

Closed Thread