It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2004, 04:40 PM   #1
Veteran

LouiseLaws HB User
Oral sex and needing to pee

Last night I allowed my partner to perform oral sex on me, this is actually the first time I have allowed anyone to do this because previously it has been too uncomfortable and I generally do not enjoy sex. It was uncomfortable at first but I actually ended up having an orgasm, which Iím quite proud of.

The issue is my hand, it creeps, every time anything goes near my vagina, be it during sex, oral, fingering or medical exams I cannot keep my hand from covering myself up. I always feel like I am going to pee and that if I do I wouldnít be able to feel it, itís got no relation at all to orgasm because I never reach orgasm during sex. I was sexually abused by my previous partner, however even before the abuse I still had the same problem.
I just donít feel as though I have control over whether I pee or not and my hand unconsciously slips down there during sexual activity Ė I have never actually wet myself during sex, nor have I ever ejaculated with orgasm, and I always pee before any sort of sexual activity.

Why do I feel like I need to pee during sexual activity and why is it that I donít seem to feel as though I have control of my genital? Does anyone else have a similar problem?

Old 10-04-2004, 10:04 AM   #2
(female)

Sister3 HB User
Re: Oral sex and needing to pee

I think I can relate, somewhat to what you are describing. I've had strong urges of having to urinate during foreplay or sex too, but I'm usually confident it won't happen because I ALWAYS make sure I empty my bladder before any kind of sexual activity. Personally, I think what is happening is, the opening to where we urinate becomes stimulated giving a false feeling of having to pee.

You can try experimenting by yourself to see if it would really happen during sexual activity. First, empty your badder, then while stimulating that area, try to force yourself to urinate. Chances are, nothing will happen besides getting the urge to go. If on the other hand, something does leak out, see if you can hold it in. Try with all your strength. If you can't do it, I would suggest seeing a doctor about it. It could be something hormonal or you may have weak muscles. In either case, it may be better to find out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread