It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2004, 03:35 AM   #1

maggiemay1958 HB User
Unhappy dry virgina/dry orgasm

Iwas wondering is there such thing as a dry orgasm.When i orgasm i am still dry.Even my vigina is dry all the time The doctor said its not the menapause.Ihave had blood test etc.Is this normal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2004, 10:16 AM   #2
(female)

Diamond35 HB User
Re: dry virgina/dry orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemay1958
Iwas wondering is there such thing as a dry orgasm.When i orgasm i am still dry.Even my vigina is dry all the time The doctor said its not the menapause.Ihave had blood test etc.Is this normal?
I understand exactly how you feel. I've personally had this problem for ages. I'm 35 years old and single. I usually stimulate myself to orgasm, but there's actually very little juice when I do so. I've never had an orgasm through oral or penial sex. Also, I always have to use some form of lubrication during sex, even when I'm excited. For some reason that I have no idea about, I can never get wet enough for sex, no matter what my partner does. I think he knows that I enjoy being with him, but I'm not sure because I've read that when a woman is very wet during sex, it makes a man feel really good and that she really wants him. It basically boosts his ego because it makes him feel that he's a great lover.

Also, there was one period, many years ago, where a doctor treated me for an infection. I don't remember what the infection was, or what she gave me for it. It has been over 6 or 7 yrs. already. Anyway, a few days after taking the medication, I had really great sex with my then boyfriend. I was really wet during our encounters. It lasted for about 3 or 4 days. After that, the infection may have resurfaced and things went back to normal.

I don't know if this is your case also, but for me, it feels like I'm wet all the time, wet when it comes to intercourse, I'm dry. I don't understand this. I truly feel like there's an underlying problem there. I take pretty good care of myself and my problems with infections (which isn't very often) have been with yeast infection. My partner and I use condoms all the time. This is a situation that has left me so frustrated. It is the one thing that would complete my sex life and make me feel like a real woman and give me that confidence. I pray that one of these days, I will solve that problem and be able to enjoy sex using my natural lubricant.

The Following User Says Thank You to Diamond35 For This Useful Post:
pap0379 (02-09-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread