It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2004, 10:10 AM   #1
(female)

Lilac Wine HB User
weird thing around my anus :S

There is no nice way to put this...
a few months ago I noticed a little growth I think around my anus, like right where it kinda puckers. One of the puckers seemed to have turned into a little growth or somthing. What could this be? Could it be a hemmerhoid? I don't know much about them though, but I don't think it is cause this seems to be connected to my skin. It looks just like one of the puckers came out and now its a lose little bump :P

Old 11-14-2004, 10:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: weird thing around my anus :S

sounds like a hemmerhoid to me. But I'm not sure what you mean by "but I don't think it is cause this seems to be connected to my skin". A hemmeroid would be connected to your skin too, it would have to be, wouldn't it, or else it would fall off? Or do you mean it's sitting on top of your skin, like a wart would, and not be part of the skin?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2004, 10:50 AM   #3
(female)

Lilac Wine HB User

I don't know much about hemmerhoids, I thought they came from inside :S this is just like a little flap of skin connected to the skin around my anus.

Old 11-14-2004, 06:58 PM   #4
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

Sounds kindof like an Anal Fissure. An anal fissure is an elongated split in the rectum close to the anal sphincter causing pain during bowel movements. Anal fissures are mostly very common. An anal fissure causes a sharp stinging or burning pain in the anus during bowel movements. The pain usually stops after the bowel movement, but in some cases, the pain lingers for hours. Fissures may itch; they may also bleed

Search online to see a picture of it. (Gross I know) But, it will help you to identify what it is. Hope I helped!!

Old 11-14-2004, 10:52 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

Could just be a skin tag. You can look at pics of them on-line too. Of course, if this is bothering you, it might be worth asking your doc.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:07 PM   #6

jriegel HB User

it could also be genital warts. i don't want you to panic but i do want you to be aware of all the possibilities. the only good way to know is to check with a doctor

Old 11-15-2004, 06:13 PM   #7

Flower_03 HB User

hey I'm pretty sure its a hemerroid- does it just look like a lump of flesh (same colour as anus) and connected to the anus? If you were constipated recently, thats what would have caused it. With heamoroids, when you go to the toilet, it may bleed (drops of blood on toilet paper). Its caused by being constipated, and the vein in the anus bursts which causes the lumpy flap to show. You could go to the Dr, if its painful (they can give you a cream to stop the pain). But generally heamorroids are very common amongst people, and its only when they are very painful that you need to be concerned. For people with VERY BAD Heamorroids, surgery can be done.

Closed Thread