It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 11:52 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

vernee HB User
Question about vaginal orgasms (I know topic is redundant sorry)

I have read numerous times all over this board that most women do not acheive orgasms during intercourse... that penetration does not work, only oral or fingering.

Being a virgin myself, this kind of bums me. I always hear how great sex is but if most women never acheive orgasm, why is it considered so great? And wouldn't a guy playing with your clitoris during intercourse make you orgasm? I have orgasms on my own and have really been looking forward to sex thinking maybe they would intensify or something. It kind of sucks to hear that I won't even orgasm during it.

Old 12-08-2004, 11:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

barton93 HB User
Re: Question about vaginal orgasms (I know topic is redundant sorry)

Many women do not achieve orgasm during intercourse. Many women do not achieve orgasm at all! However, it is possible. I have achieved orgasm through intercourse many times!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2004, 10:46 AM   #3
(male)

kando HB User

Let me first add that even if you don't have an orgasm, that does not negate the fact that sex will feel good. Sexual play does not always have to end in an orgasm, nor should that be the only goal in doing it.

It is true that many women cannot achieve orgasm from intercourse in certain positions - or sometimes even at all - but this is not true for all people. Everyone's experience will be different, and there is no way to tell how your body will react; but there are some things you can do.

Try a position that will allow more direct clitoral stimulation as compared to the missionary position. I'm not sure how much detail I am allowed to go into, so I would suggest doing a Google search on the subject for more information on positions.

Also, foreplay foreplay foreplay! The hotter you are to begin, the greater the chance or having an orgasm - maybe even let your partner take you to orgasm before intercourse so he feels less pressured and can let himself go more easily. In addition, manual stimulation of the clitoris during intercourse is usually very possible, depending on the position, and that would surely help.

I should warn you ahead of time: don't expect your first time to be the most pleasurable, magnificent experience of your life. If you go into it with those expectations, you are asking to be let down. Take it slow, go with the flow, and let the good times roll!

Old 12-09-2004, 11:00 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

vernee HB User

alrighty, thanks for your input!!

Old 12-09-2004, 06:17 PM   #5
Inactive

ladivapr HB User

I had the same thoughts as you and well going through the experience I discovered that unfortunatetly there is thruth that let alone intercourse you might not achieve orgasms. However as the others had mentioned clitoral stimulation during intercourse can be achieved by yourself or via the man stimulating you. You will naturally figure it out. It is true what too that even with no orgasms the experience is very pleasurable. Rest assure you won't be dissapointed. Good luck

Old 12-09-2004, 07:20 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User

One reason penetration doesn't always work for women in terms of giving them an orgasm is that, quite simply, a lot of women prefer a different method and style of penetration to that men usually supply.

If you don't want to know the details of this, please do not read on!

I know several women who achieve orgasm purely through penetration when using sex toys either by themselves or used by a partner on them, but find it difficult with the male member. This is because these women like the penetration to be faster, and slightly more gentle and varied, than many men tend to carry out with their penis.

So all I can say is: if it is not working for you girls, demand that he goes faster!!

Sorry to be so graphic, but this is just the kind of thing my girlfriends and I talk about!

Old 12-10-2004, 04:43 AM   #7
(female)

shetrompf HB User

There is the chance that you may be one of those people that can achieve orgasm, you never no until that time, but having sex can be wonderful with out the orgasm aswell , me personally, I orgasm every time I have sex it think it's a matter of knowing your body and knowing what feels good to you, but orgasms aren't all there is to sex but they are great..
good luck to you...

Old 12-10-2004, 07:19 AM   #8

Memilee HB User

It definitely helps that you can achieve orgasm on your own, because you know how you need to be stimulated in order to have one. Makes it much easier to have an orgasm during sex in my opinion. I have one almost every time, but even when I don't have one, I still get pleasure out of it.

Old 12-10-2004, 12:35 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberlee
I always hear how great sex is but if most women never acheive orgasm, why is it considered so great?
Because it's like the best massage in the world. Even though they don't give you an orgasm, aren't massages still fantastic? Well, this is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberlee
And wouldn't a guy playing with your clitoris during intercourse make you orgasm?
Who ever said it didn't? That's exactly what should be done (well, either you or the guy). And doing that in combination w/intercourse is the best.

Old 12-10-2004, 01:09 PM   #10
(male)

ItzMe2 HB User

You've received good information here. I give my wife plenty of foreplay and then use a position for clitoral stimulation. If I get close to orgasm and she's lagging, I'll slow down and let her stimulate her clitoris until she's almost there and then we explode together.

Certain positions just don't provide enough stimulation for female orgasm but are never the less enjoyable.

ItzMe2

Old 12-10-2004, 08:21 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

vernee HB User

great, thanks again everyone for your input! I appreciate it

Last edited by Amberlee; 12-10-2004 at 08:21 PM.

Closed Thread