It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2005, 12:45 PM   #1

Necrosis HB User
Why does she go dry?

ok so when me and my gf have sex with a condom, she eventually goes dry, after like 20 mins or something. she says she still enjoys it,but we have to stop coz it hurts. which is fine, i dont want to hurt her. but when we have sex without a condom, she stays wet. but were using condoms from now on, due to a close call (you know what i mean). is it something to do with the material of the condom? were going to use lubrication so it dont hurt her, but were just curious why she goes dry. anyone help?

thanks

Old 01-20-2005, 12:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User
Re: Why does she go dry?

Condoms can give "rug burns" for females, it is after all rubber against sensitive skin. Also the natural wetness does not adhere to the rubber like it does to your skin. This is why they come with its own lube. Best for you is to use some more lubrication when you use a condom. Also a female can go dry if it doesnt feel nice. She might tell you that it feels nice because she doesn't want to disappoint you. Condoms can be nasty and destroy your sex life. But sometimes you are forced to use it or no sex at all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2005, 01:53 PM   #3

Necrosis HB User

oh ok thanks. makes sense i guess. i throt that about her not enjoying it. but she wouldnt lie, shed tell me straight out lol. which is a bonus...sometimes lol/

thank you!

Old 01-20-2005, 02:26 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mel1977 HB User

It happens to me when hubby uses condoms. I go dry too, and we'll take the condom off and I am fine. we DO NOT want kids so we use condoms with my birthcontrol but sometimes......anyway, sounds normal and I suggest a lubricant too. I have never used any, but need to.

Old 01-20-2005, 02:56 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

My g/f use to be that way, so I just ues ky lube...it works good and keeps things slick and eazy... your g/f might go see a Gyn...and have her female harmones checked? her estergen maybe low?..but if she is good and wet without the condom ..maybe its the condom giving you guys this problem?...try the lube on the condom....what you may need to do is after you penetrate pull back out and redo the lube..that should get things pretty "lose".

Old 01-23-2005, 12:12 PM   #6

Snagglepuss HB User

That happens to me to... a while into it while usin a condom i seem to go dry.. but i dont wanna stop cuz im still enjoying myself..but if for some reason it comes out theres no getting it back in without dicomfort. i wonder why we girls go dry when it comes to condoms :S

Old 01-23-2005, 02:31 PM   #7
(female)

Colleen04 HB User

Yeah it happens to me too, and I just keep realizing how much I hate condoms...but I dont want to become pregnant so I really have no choice!

Old 01-25-2005, 04:48 PM   #8
Veteran

BoOtYLiCiOuSbAbE HB User

oh wow i thought i was the only one!! i used a condom two times and once was actually ok but the first time.. OWW!! it was a lubricated condom but the lube didnt stay on well... and yes the rubber made me drier!! now i never use them.. i am on birth control pills and i am GLAD not to use them! i never have that problem. and dont worry its not that it doesnt feel good or anything.. its just the CONDOM itself!

Old 01-25-2005, 06:01 PM   #9

bird73 HB User

well i will tell you that when i go dry it is only because it has been going on for a long time....sex or penatration that is....but everyone is different. If i used condoms i too would go very dry and start to burn....so maybe try some lubracation for her at the end if she needs it. let her use her natural lubracation and if needed add a little drop and that is all that you would need or esle it will not have a good feeling.

bird73

Old 01-27-2005, 11:25 AM   #10
(female)

chocolate_dtown HB User

well, i know that my "girl" does that when I am not focused on the sex. I have to stay focused on my man and i always stay wett. The condom could play a big part, condoms can take away the feeling if you use the wrong kind.

Closed Thread