It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2005, 11:08 PM   #1
(male)

matthew286 HB User
Unhappy Girlfriend doesnt feel anything during sex (intercourse)

I had been going out with my ex for 3years and she would not have any feeling during sex, apart from a mild good feeling which was nothing fancy to her and it never seemed to get better but i was fine with that etc. I have been going out with my new g/f for 5months now and love her to bits but she too cant feel anything during sex, less then my previous g/f and what is concerning me is my previous girlfriend loved being "fingered" or in other words stimulated by me using my fingers and my current g/f doesn't even enjoy that or anything else really, so im so confused and really want to please her and i keep wondering if its me or her that is having a problem, because it seems weird to have gone out with two girls only to have the same thing happen but then i think how come one could enjoy finger stimulation and the other cant. So if anyone has had this problem before and knows anything to help please please help me, im in desperate need. any info is good even if u have experienced it to but havent found a solution. Thanx everyone

Last edited by matthew286; 01-27-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Old 01-28-2005, 08:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User
Re: Girlfriend doesnt feel anything during sex (intercourse)

You're learning that all girls are different and have varied responses to different kinds of stimulation. This is perfectly normal and doesn't mean anything odd is going on, but it often surprises guys because they have much less variation in what feels good to them. For instance, all guys enjoy more or less the same oral sex techniques with some small variations, whereas girls differ much more dramatically in what pleases them. The best way to handle this is to pay careful attention to each partner's reaction as you experiment...ask her to let you know what feels good and make suggestions about what you could do differently to increase her pleasure. It often helps to have her show you what sort of touch makes her orgasm when she masturbates. Treat each woman as an individual, and don't assume that what works for one will have the same effect on another. The only way to know how to please your GF is to ask her and to pay close attention to her responses (heavy breathing, moaning, etc.) as you try different things, then stick with what she seems to like best. Also, almost every woman likes to receive oral sex, especially if the guy is good at performing it. It sounds like you're pretty inexperienced, but I would bet your girlfriend would really like oral sex if you did some research into different techniques and experimented until you found some moves that she responds to. Hope this helps...

Last edited by Snails; 01-28-2005 at 08:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-29-2005, 08:12 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: Girlfriend doesnt feel anything during sex (intercourse)

The above poster has some great advice. And you know what - you should get off this board, right now! - and go and TALK to your girlfriend. Some people think talking about sex ruins the mystique, or that you should be able to be perfect at it without talking about it - but if you discuss your desires and needs, etc, then honestly, things are 100 times better.

Some women find it difficult to have orgasms through penetration - I also agree with the above poster re oral sex - get good at that, I am sure it would help!! And if you are nervous about that, all you need to do is practise!!

Closed Thread