It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 01:50 PM   #1

NeyaJones HB User
Question am i having a vaginal orgasm

I have never had an orgasm given to me by another person. I hear that vaginal orgasm feels different from clitorial orgasm. I consider myself a lil queen to myself on the clitorial part but I'm not sure if when I am having intercourse if I am going to have one. My boyfriend tells me that when it gets tighter thats when he can tell. I'm a little lost, I can tighten it mysef so I dont think thats it. The only thing that would even give me an idea that I might be on the way to having on is that it feels like there is a tingling wave going from my toes to my fingertips. They start out far apart then they get closer together, can anyone help me out with what they may think is going on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2005, 03:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

redsoxgirl2418 HB Userredsoxgirl2418 HB User
Re: am i having a vaginal orgasm

from my experience, when you have a vaginal orgasm, those muscles around the inside of the vagina sort of contract several times on their own. I would guess that, to a man, it would feel the same as if you tightened those muscles on your own. I find that, at least with me, these 2 types are completely separate from each other...i only get a clitoral orgasm when that part is stimulated, and only get a vaginal one when stimulated "inside". Of course, I'm different than most people because I actually find it easier and more pleasurable to have a vaginal one, it took me a long time to have a clitoral orgasm after years of the other type. But, everyone's different. I've never actually had sex so I can't say even secondhand if a guy could actually tell.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2005, 09:31 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeyaJones
I have never had an orgasm given to me by another person.
I'll take that to mean you have given yourself orgasms then? In which case, you should be able to identify an orgasm, whether it's brought about by vaginal stimulation or clitoral. The basic response is the same, regardless of what causes the orgasm (the same pleasure, the same involuntary vaginal contractions). You might find it's centered more where the stimulation is, but it basically feels the same.

Old 02-04-2005, 11:28 PM   #4

dymaxion HB User

from a guys perspective althogh I'm sure my g/f has orgasmed with me inside her, I've never felt any muscles contracting.... occasionally I have to tell a little white lie to avoid hurting her feelings, because conversation usually goes a bit like this...

"oh wow that was great..." (she)
"great!.....<blah chat blah>.... what ? you really came?" (me)
"yes silly!!... my god didn't you feel that... wow..."
and I'm like... "err... well maybe a little squeeze" (not)
"oh :-( oh babes... :-( (cough)"
"on my god babes.. cough again.. i felt that...."
"great...! so why can't you feel that squeeze inside me when having sex or when I orgasm?"
"dunno babes... dunno.... :-("
:-(

anyone know why she can't squeeze me when having sex / orgasms, but can if she coughs? Doesn't seem fair... as I don't feel much anyway with sex so perhaps I can get her to cough non-stop while having sex (only kidding!)

Old 02-06-2005, 09:18 PM   #5
(female)

ClaytonsMom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dymaxion
anyone know why she can't squeeze me when having sex / orgasms, but can if she coughs? Doesn't seem fair... as I don't feel much anyway with sex so perhaps I can get her to cough non-stop while having sex (only kidding!)

Some women have better control over their vaginal muscles than others...there are excersises (sp) that she can do to increase the strength of her muscle contractions they are called Keegles (sp). I learned about them from some one long ago, and then the nurses told me again when I had my son

Closed Thread