It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2005, 05:47 PM   #1
(male)

TCfromDC HB User
Clitoris Piercing

My girlfriend wants to get her clitoris pierced and I wanted to know what are the benefits, what are the drawbacks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-13-2005 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Survey part removed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board.

Old 02-13-2005, 12:10 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

comeonnow HB User
I would think that there'd be a very good chance of it getting infected. I sure wouldn't want to leave the **** ring in while having sex because of it getting ripped out, and I wouldn't want to be bothered with putting it in and taking it out much. Maybe this type of piercing is okay for some people, but I fail to see why they'd want to do that. OUCH!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-13-2005 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Survey-like response deleted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2005, 08:26 AM   #3

vortech-bird HB User
Re: Clitoris Piercing, whats your opinion?

It can cause nerve damage it is probably the worst place to destroy nerves. No nerves no feeling etc.. From what I have heard there are other places in the region that are safe if for some reason a person wants to do that.

Old 02-13-2005, 06:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

singer1 HB User
Re: Clitoris Piercing, whats your opinion?

Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Old 02-14-2005, 06:14 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiera1595 HB User
Re: Clitoris Piercing

Well, she would probably be getting the "hood" of skin above the **** pierced and not the actual ****. The benefit is that then the piercing hangs down and gentily rubs against the **** when you move.

Old 02-14-2005, 12:42 PM   #6
(female)

momofd&d HB User

I have a horizontal clitoral hood piercing. I am not sure what exactly prompted me to get this piercing. I had done a lot of research on the subject and my hubby was also interested in it. We both wondered if it would enhance sex, etc....Well, after MUCH research I went and got my piercing on October 12, 2004. Most places will not pierce an actual clitoris because of the risk of infection and the risk of nerve damage. That was something I was unwilling to risk anyways. The piercing I have is a surface piercing and it was done with a 14 gauge captive bead ring. The bead rests right on my clitoris and if it gets to stimulating, I flip it up and out of the way. It is really a very cute and sexy adronment, and it does enhance sex. I must tell you all, that I do not have any tattoos, and I tried to get a belly button ring a few years ago and my body rejected it. I only have the hood peircing and ears peirced, so I am not some kind of piercing and body modification freak....I am a professional, married for 9 years, and have 2 grade school boys.
This piercing was not the least bit painful. (when I got the navel pierced, it hurt so bad that I almost passed out....)It felt like a little pinch, and did not bleed at all, and it was literally healed in about 2 days. I masturbated the night I got it, and it has not given me a bit of trouble. I love it, and would recommend it to all of my girlfriends. DO YOUR RESEARCH THOUGH!!!! I cannot stress this enough. There are TONS and TONS of different piercings, and there are TONS and TONS of quacks who will tell you they know what they are doing, and could hurt you or give you something....Know your piercer, listen to the aftercare advice given by your piercer, etc, etc...There are tons of webpages if you just do a search for something like body piercing or body modification, etc....happy piercing!!!...

Old 02-14-2005, 01:14 PM   #7
Inactive

Soulcatcher HB User

I never had a clitoral peircing, however I thought of it. I had stitches around my clitoral hood after I gave birth to one of my daughters and the pain I felt from those about killed me. It felt like a big red ant on my clitoral hood. I had my husband down there with scissors and tweezers trying to get the stitches out. I'm not sure if a peircing would feel anything like this but that scared me enough to say no to it. If your girlfriend gets one post to us and let us know if she likes it and if it hurt.

Old 02-14-2005, 02:17 PM   #8
(male)

TCfromDC HB User

Re: Soulcatcher
I'll be sure to.

Old 02-15-2005, 08:00 PM   #9
Inactive

Calixte_Silas HB User

Female genital piercings are usually done through the hood (as mentioned above) or underneath the entire clitoris (called a Triangle piercing) but CAN be done through the clitoris as well, but not as common.
As long as the piercing is done in a reputable studio, and taken care of the risk is very small. There are those who will tell you it will cause nerve damage/sensation loss:
false this is an urbab myth that is spread by ignorance. The clitoral tissue is so thin that the needle slides right through with hardly any pain at all. Done, over, and ready to go.
It can enhance sexual stimulation, it just depends on how much attention you give it. It won't be a cure-all for instant orgasms or anything, but it can help.

Old 02-16-2005, 06:41 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiera1595
Well, she would probably be getting the "hood" of skin above the **** pierced and not the actual ****. The benefit is that then the piercing hangs down and gentily rubs against the **** when you move.
Is that then for constant masturbation?

Old 02-16-2005, 11:06 PM   #11
(female)

louisianasgirl HB User

hello how are yall doing i have my **** and hood pierced i enjoy both funny story though .......... i was having my 1st son and went in to have my c-section (it was scheduled) mind yall i have been to my doctor now for 2 pregnancies ok he had examined me many times ok he knows what i look like down there ok let me get back to the funny part ok lol i went in the did my iv preped me everything then .........they do the cathader (ms) omg you have your genitials pierced its not like i was the first person ok then about 4 nurses comes in ( what should we do ) you cant have that in there during the section it needs to be removed so they call my dr hes on his way up there ( he couldnt tell me this earlier ) no it needs to be removed he says so they try every thing manually even call the e.r. to get a ring cutter when people break there fingers and need rings cut off it doesnt work b/c the rings are stainless steel my mom is so mordafied this is so trashy she says by the way im a conservative well off person noone would ever expect this from me lol thats the best part of it being done ok so any way they are just baffeled on how to get these thing out of me they will not move so who do they call MAINTENACE for what BOLT CUTTERS now you had to be there to see this ok im not lying or makiing this up in any kind of way at all i promise so these people are in there and this is how it was 4 nurses the house supervisor maintenace is outside the door my husband is right beside me the doctor is laughing saying im so sorry my mom is gone down the hall my dad is just so ****** lets be straight they of course had no idea i had this done ok i didnt know i was going to have to take them out he knew they were there ok lol so finally two little snips the things are blasted into 10 pieces lol and about 30 min later a little boy 7 lbs 5 oz 19 inches was welcomed into this wonderful and funny world of mine lol 2 weeks later i got them replaced and 2 years later i had them removed 3 days before my section so the moral of the story is before you go into surgery have all your jewelry removed all of it lol but over all i enjoy them very very much lol

Old 02-17-2005, 12:55 AM   #12
Veteran
(female)

comeonnow HB User

ok i think that was the longest sentence i ever read ok lol

Old 02-17-2005, 08:22 AM   #13
(female)

louisianasgirl HB User

ya i know i get told all the time where are the periods and whatnot lol do i need to say english wasnt my best subject lol and as u can see my sentence is still not over lol talk to yall soon

Old 02-17-2005, 11:33 AM   #14
(male)

TCfromDC HB User

So then she should get a clitoris piercing or not?

Old 02-17-2005, 11:55 AM   #15
(female)

louisianasgirl HB User

yes i think so its great to me at least it is and if you get one make sure that the material is sanatized the place reputable i went to the cleanist and most sanatized place here the cost for both done was around $110 and i tiped $20 it does not hurt well the hood doesnt hurt at all and the clitoris was uncomfortable make sure u wear jogging pants or workout pants the dayafter you do not want to wear jeans period and 1 other thing sorry make sure your pretty well groomed down there my piercer told me some stories that were outrageous to the point that he would NOT DO IT so there it is lol thanks for asking .............. PERRIN

Closed Thread