It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2005, 02:46 AM   #1
(female)

cutie777 HB User
Bleeding after new sex - how long does it last?

Hello all,

I am a virgin, and recently began to have *some sort of* sex with my boyfriend. The reason I say "some sort of" is because he cannot get his penis in me all the way, just a little because it hurts me too much. But the problem is that after it I bleed - not just a little, but almost like the last couple of days of my period. It"s very embarrasing to wake up to this on the sheets and my boyfriend seeing this, and I really want it to stop.

How long does the bleeding for a virgin last, and how long will it take for us to have "proper" sex? Is it better for us to just do it as much as we can to stretch things (as much as that may hurt!).

Cutie

Old 02-19-2005, 03:08 AM   #2
(female)

cachetgirl HB User
Re: Bleeding after new sex - how long does it last?

Bleeding after sex for the first time is somewhat normal there is a thin lining there called the hymen, but the problem of heavy bleeding is not right...how many times have you had intercourse of this kind??... the problem could be that the vagina is not wet enough, use a substance called K-Y Jelly never use creme or ointment on the vagina because you could get an infection....try to have foreplay and get yourself very excited and before you start making out put the K-Y Jelly all over the outside opening of the vagina and inside....but first of all have you ever had a vaginal exam with a pap test and talked to a doctor...some women are very small or the uterus is tipped and shoving the penis in could make you very sore..you must take things slow and easy..very easy....but I do advise you to see a doctor, if you are nervous about seeing your family doc then go to a planned parenthood and your boyfriend can go too...you may always be tight and have to use a lubricant...it is very common...please feel free to comment back to me I am glad to help you...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2005, 06:17 AM   #3
Inactive

MarifromPR HB User

You will keep bleeding until the himen tissue is all broken. You will have to bear with the pain as he fully penetrates you. As he does it will get to a point where you will bleed no more and that's when you know it's done also because you will feel pain no more. You will notice it. Just take it very slowly.

Old 02-22-2005, 08:44 AM   #4
(female)

cutie777 HB User

I would say I've had intercourse of this kind maybe 3 times, and each time I've bled, but only recently it was a lot of blood. I'm assuming that everytime I do this my vagina and hymen loosen further, so I should just lube a bit more and perhaps try a condom, then maybe he will enter easier. I have had one vaginal exam by my doctor, but all she did was put her fingers up there and tell me yes I was tighter than most women, but only because I was still a virgin. She would have been able to feel other problems, right?
Another problem is that I can get a little arroused, but nothing wonderful, and I have no idea what an orgasm feels like! Even when I put my own fingers up there to try, I feel nothing. Although this doesn't seem to be new - there are a few people posting that they can't orgasm. It's frustrating because I love my boyfriend very much and want to give him everything he wants - I also want to have great sex!!
What exactly is a tipped uterus and how does that affect the way we should go about penetration?

Thankyou!

Old 02-22-2005, 06:22 PM   #5
(female)

WeAllFallDown7 HB User

i recently lost my virginity too.. it bled and hurt A LOT, stained the sheets.. and he put it in all the way. ive only had sex once more since then, and it still hurt quite a bit, but it didnt bleed at all.. it's gonna hurt and bleed some, but it should stop soon.. maybe if he puts it in all the way(painful, yes i know) then it wont bleed next time. try that, if it doesnt hurt TOO much.. hope i helped.

Old 02-22-2005, 07:28 PM   #6
Inactive

MarifromPR HB User

cutie don't worry for orgasming at this point. That's impossible when one is loosing virginity. Don't pressure yourself to have one. You will get to it with practice.

Closed Thread