It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
(male)

jlkbl HB User
girlfriend bleeding and sick after sex

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for awhile now but recently she's been having all these problems afterwards. I'm a little over 8" long and thick around so I don't know if it's cause of me this has been happening. She's been bleeding everytime afterwards and occassionally throwing up when we finish having sex. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Old 02-24-2005, 04:20 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: girlfriend bleeding and sick after sex

I don't know what could be causing this but she should certainly see a doctor.

Generally if she finds sex uncomfortable or painful you should consider using some extra lubrication if you don't already as this is a certainly a very big help.

Last edited by beaker24; 02-24-2005 at 04:20 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-25-2005, 05:20 AM   #3
(female)

bee HB User

I don't know why this would be happening to her but I do know that with me years ago I would bleed sometimes after , sometimes I would bleed quite heavy actually , at one point my ex jumped up after and panicked cause he thought it was him that was bleeding other times i would spot , anyhow it turned out that I had precancerous cells on my cervix.....not cancer......just the cells that could cause cancer. Have her make an appointment for her regular pap check-up and the dr. might have other ideas why this is happening after he examines her.

Old 02-26-2005, 10:03 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User

Try to make sure she's very ready for you before you enter her ,lots of for play will do it .Babies come out of there one 8" is not going to hurt her to bad a long as she is moist down there ,if yshe's dry it can cause bleeding no matter what size the guy is ..you should be able to tell if she dries up during sex too (sos says my husband ).

Old 02-27-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Piranna65 HB User

Yeah My first thought was maybe she's pregnant. Also agree'd with the above. there is nothing wrong with using lube when she's dry.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:30 PM   #6
(male)

jlkbl HB User

i made sure there was plenty of foreplay involved and that i used a lot of lube but it still isn't helping i don't think she's pregnant either...at least i hope not. because lately each time after sex it's the same routine--bleeding and throwing up

Old 02-28-2005, 02:05 PM   #7
(female)

LIT HB User

hiyall

well i have only had sex like 4 times 3 times the first nite and once the other day
i have bled every single time
the first time felt like a tear and it bled and didnt heal for 3 days

then the other day i bled and it healed after like 1 day

i seriously dont know what causes it
i guess in my case my body just has to get used to him being inside me

good luck

Old 03-01-2005, 11:32 PM   #8
(male)

AleXanderCaine HB User

The Only thing i can tell you is to go see a dr. about it. But try something else. Let her ontop so she can direct what is comfortable to her. See if that helps if it doesnt the dr would be the way i would go.

Closed Thread