It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2005, 08:19 PM   #1
(female)

Joey0212 HB User
Angry Pain and Cuts while having intercourse.Please help

Hello all,
I have been having sex with my boyfriend for a long time(close to 2 yrs). Everytime he would go inside of me, it would hurt and i would get a cut at the lower opening of my vagina. i spoke to many people about this and i've been told that it is possible that im not wet enough in the area and that is causing me to get cut. i find that to be strange because we use lubricate and i still get cut.we use to have sex with condoms(which made the cuts worst). Without the condom it is easier for him to get inside of me but i still get cut. My boyfriend believes that mentally, i think that its goin to hurt to i tighten up and that makes it harder for him to enter me and because he is trying to get in while im tense im gettin cut. i was also told to give the cuts some time to heal but that does not work. this is soo stressful and also a turn off. i dont know if this is normal, i wish this was not happening. if anyone know wat i can do please let me know.
thank you to all who answers.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:24 PM   #2
(female)

LIT HB User
Re: Pain and Cuts while having intercourse.Please help

maybe thats what was/ is happeneing to me. i posted about this the other day
i wasnt sure whether it was because i was a virgin the 1st time it happened and i didnt wait enough time for it to heal

i know exactly what you are talking about
we used lube the 1st 3 times and it bled more than it did the 4th time (without lube)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2005, 12:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

It is time to go to a doctor and see what he/she thinks. There might be something physically wrong with you. And if the doc says there isn't, then you will know that it is a mental thing and you can start to work on that.

How long have you waited to give these cuts time to heal? I would wonder why your boyfriend still want to have intercourse, when he knows that all of this is happening for you, and how unhappy you are.

Good luck.

Old 03-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #4
(female)

Joey0212 HB User

sometimes i would give the cuts a week to heal. i talked to my doc and she told me to use a diff. lub. called astroglid instead of ky jelly because i might be allergic to the ky. a friend of mine told me that i should try strecthing the lower half of my body to see if that helps.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:59 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

This happens to my wife sometimes and we have been married for 36 years. When we married her vagina was very slim and my penis is thick which made it difficult to get the penis in at first. Even after years of marriage and 3 children, my wife will get the small cuts at the bottom of the vagina. I think that they occur when we don't lube enough and when I put too much pressure with the penis toward the bottom of the vagina. You might try different positions that keep the pressure off the vagina in the area where you get the cuts. These may be happening becuase his penis is thick and is putting pressure in the area. He needs to try to stay away from the area as much as possible.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:56 PM   #6
(female)

LIT HB User

ok this may sound really strange (or not) im not very experienced in these circumstances
but what positions do you suggest that will help
the only thing that i dont like about these 'cuts' is that when he goes in blood comes out everywhere
its just really embarrasing, its not even the pain that bothers me

Old 03-03-2005, 05:49 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

I find that when I have troubles with this, positions like you-on-top, doggy-style with you resting on a pillow instead of holding yourself up with arms, and a modification of spooning help because you can lean forward and remove some of the friction from the bottom part of your vulva.

Old 03-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #8
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

I, too, recommend the doggie position to take the pressure off the bottom of the vagina where the cuts usually occur. Lean over the side of the bed, and he can stand behind you and enter from behind. This should help.

Old 03-06-2005, 04:18 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

When guys get peoblems with little rips in their foreskins it is sometimes because of a yeast or fungal infection. I'm not sure if this might be a cause for your problem but thought it was worth mentioning.
Geoff

Old 03-07-2005, 09:53 AM   #10
(female)

jana66 HB User

For the last couple of months, off and on, I have "split skin" on the one side of my outer "lip" near my vaginal opening. I use some zinc ceam on it and it does heal, but just taking a bath and drying myself afterwards or wiping myself after I have gone to the bathroom will open it up again. It doesn't actually bleed, but when I look at it with a small mirror, it is a red line about an inch or so long that just looks "split" and it will sting sometimes. This is causing a real problem because I find that I am shying away from sex with my husband in fear of making it worse! Any ideas?

Old 03-07-2005, 07:13 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

wrin HB User

Doctor.
Doctor doctor doctor doctor doctor.

Who may or may not refer you to a gyno.
Who will either help you figure out what's causing it and help you treat it or if it's benign help you to develop a care plan for how to encourage it to heal.

Closed Thread