It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
(female)

MissG HB User
Anyone get vaginal/anal tears from rough sex?

My boyfriend and I went out drinking last Friday (2/25) and then came home and started to have sex. He was pretty drunk and when we were having sex he pulled out too far and pushed back into the area between the anal and vaginal area. It was extremely painful during it and took me a good few minutes to recover to the point of even being able to sit still. Afterwards I couldn't have sex anymore because it was just too painful. So I noticed I was defintely sore the next few days and every time I wiped it was painful and sore... I had to dab at it. A bowel movement is pretty painful too. So probably Wednesday I looked at the area with a mirror and I have a couple tears in the area and it's pretty swollen now. I put neosporin on it thinking that would help but it made things worse because it was too moist and was causing more irration. So now I have nothing on it and I'm using Pampers sensitive skin baby wipes which doesn't hurt too much. So has anyone ever had something like this happen or is it something else? It's kinda freaking me out and I made things worse by wiping with toilet paper. I won't be able to get into the doctors until next Wednesday (3/16) to get everything checked out either. So any input would be great! TIA!

Old 03-07-2005, 03:20 AM   #2
(female)

wild_thang_386 HB User
Re: Anyone get vaginal/anal tears from rough sex?

ive had tears b4. i dont have any cures for it, sorry about that (i just suffered). however, i did put vasaline on my backside b4 i went #2 (to make it slipery). but the last time i had one, it was as bad as urs. it lasted about 1 week. urs is a lil over a week, huh? he must of really messed u up. tell him, so next time he wont be so rough (or dont sleep w him when hes drunk). besides i heard ppl usually get more hurt when they r drunk. dont know, i just heard that . just dont wipe so hard and try the neosporin again. it shouldnt bother u so much now (cuz the cuts arent fresh). give it time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2005, 04:58 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

beaker24 HB User
Re: Anyone get vaginal/anal tears from rough sex?

This is pretty common. It sounds like you are talking about the perineum, the area in between the vagina & the anus. Tears here from rough sex unfortunately happen to a lot of women - I have had it happen before now.

Try not to worry too much. Get some proper moist toilet paper (should be able to get it most places) and use that. Avoid having sex until the tear is healed is my best advice to you, as that area of your body needs a bit of time to recover, but if you MUST have sex (and I do not advise it!), please use plenty of lubrication and put it specifically in that area.

When bathing or taking a shower just use plain, unscented soap there.

You say you are worrying about it being something else - tears in this area can sometimes be something else, e.g. signs of an STD - however, it seems pretty clear that this has resulted from your boyfriend's rough actions, so I would try not to worry too much.

Closed Thread