It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2005, 01:40 PM   #1
(female)

minstey HB User
Nipple peircing

Heya,
Considering getting my nipple pierced. Does it enhance sensation or anything like that? Can you still breast feed later if ya take it out?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-29-2005 at 07:04 PM. Reason: no survery. please read the Special Rules sticky at the top if the board.

Old 03-30-2005, 10:40 AM   #2

PinkGLoss HB User
Re: Nipple peircing

I personally wouldn't do it. I had mine done before and it wouldn't heal. I ended up taking it out and now my nipple looks funny. Some people will tell you it's okay to bresat feed while having a nipple ring, while others will tell you not to. Once again i personally wouldn't. It messes up the milk ducts and taking the ring in and out for breast feeding will irritate the nipple and feeding wont feel so nice...plus it already doesnt feel that great!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2005, 09:13 PM   #3
(female)

Im_Robyn HB User

I have my nipples pierced and it does add sensation, its really nice actually once they heal which only should take a couple of weeks or so.
Also as for the breast feeding thats something that I am conserned about right now since im pregnant and not dropping colostrum like I did with my previous pregnancies but I do still have the jewlery in.
I was told that breast feeding shouldnt be an issue when I got them done but I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Last edited by Im_Robyn; 03-30-2005 at 09:14 PM.

Old 03-31-2005, 10:02 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Piranna65 HB User

I have my left nipple pierced. It took some time to heal, but it has enhanced sensation in mine. Im thinking about getting the other done eventually.

I did a lot of research online about it b4 i had it done. you can still breast feed but of course take it out when you plan on doing so.

Also make sure they pierce it with a regular hoop, sugical steel or whatever its called. I had mine done with some colored thing thing that was suppose to be just the same, but i think thats what made my healing process take longer.

Old 03-31-2005, 08:30 PM   #5
(female)

JennaLynnK HB User

I had one of my breast pierced, and ended up taking it out of a couple of years, because everytime my boyfriend would rub his hand around that area I would tense up, thinking he might catch it or pull it. It was a bothersome worry I didn't want to have to deal with, and trust me you pull it or push it the wrong way just once and it hurts for a week. I guess it varies from person to person though.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:14 PM   #6
(female)

minstey HB User

Thanks everyone for the info. Ive decided againt it for now anyway!

Closed Thread