It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
(female)

bobbiejo HB User
clitoris hurts!

My clitoris cannot be touched directly, even when I am aroused, otherwise it hurts like hell! By directly I mean underneath the little hood thingy. I can orgasm and everything but it is difficult becasue its like I am always holding back, for fear that my guy is going to slip or press too hard. Therefore I rarely orgasm with a guy.

I was just wondering if anyone else has this experience. Is it normal? Is there anything I can do about it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: clitoris hurts!

Hi, sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. I am a guy and I have a similar problem. I get really sore down there, if I have sex more than a couple of times in one 'session'. When I say sore I mean like skin inflamed and painful, even with lubrication.

There is a medical condition, of males, where the male's erection won't go away. I am talking hours, maybe even days. It is supposed to be very painful.
I think it is called 'priapism'.

There might be a female equivalent.

In either case, I think it has to do with erectile tissue 'stronger' than the skin it's in: The skin is stretched, as erectile tissue is swollen, bloated, engorged with blood. Apply friction causing heat, on top of an already uncomfortable situation, and it's easy to understand how the pain can happen.

Somehow, nerve endings are overstimulated or soft tissue is irritated.

Do you wear tight fitting pants ( especially jeans )? What type of underwear? Certain kinds of fabric, such as polyester or other synthetics, can be irritating to the skin. You might try nice, comfortable fitting cotton, or satin underwear.

Also, make sure your clean laundry is thoroughly RINSED of any detergents or bleaches, which might also be causing irritation.

It could also be the soap you use to bathe, that could be causing the irritation/sensitivity. Make sure you rinse thoroughly down there when bathing.

Any daily activities involving or causing friction against the pubic area should be monitored by you: it could be the way you are sitting, or what you are sitting on.

It's a long shot, but it could also be an allergy of some kind: food, soap, detergent, or clothing material.

Maybe there is a therapeutic lotion or moisturizer ( with or without a prescription ) that you could apply regularly.

These are just leads; I hope you can learn more about it, and find remedy.

Last edited by ethera; 05-17-2005 at 11:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2005, 03:59 PM   #3
(female)

bobbiejo HB User

I think youve kind of misunderstood me, there is no redness or irritation. It is not like an allergy. There is no soreness, The nearest kind of pain I can compare it to is having your nipples pinched really hard, or someone pressing in your bellybutton too hard. Anyway you are a guy, what are you doing on this message board??!!

I dunno I think its just too sensitive. I just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem.

Old 05-18-2005, 04:20 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User

I'm the same way, and so are many, if not most, other women. It's not a bad thing :-) I would just make sure you guide your partners in the kind of touch you like, specifically telling them not to retract the hood.

Old 05-18-2005, 09:29 PM   #5
(female)

crazygirl01 HB User

thats me too and its bugging me. except i can get touched its just when i start to almost get to my orgasm it gets super sensitive and no one can touch it anymore cause it hurts, its really annoying because i havent orgasmed yet, and i really want to know what it feels like. does anyone know why this happens?!

Old 05-18-2005, 11:52 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The exposed clitoris can be very sensitive. Not that everyone experiences the degree of sensitivity you might have, but I've heard a lot of women say they don't like having it touched directly and others say it's great (once you work up to it). Me, I'm not a big fan of direct contact. I've only had one bf do that and I would always be tense, in fear that it would hurt - which it would - and I'd jump and ask him to not do that but he never learned Thank god he was the only one.

I'd suggest you just ask him not to pull the hood back, or rub it in such a way that he gets under there. I imagine the feeling would be similar to an uncircumcised guy who's never pulled his foreskin back suddenly having his glans exposed... and then whacked with something.

Old 05-19-2005, 05:56 AM   #7
(female)

bobbiejo HB User

hey thanks guys, I knew I wasnt the only one....

Old 05-30-2005, 03:32 PM   #8
(female)

cynphul HB User

Yeah that happens to me.. its like then bottom of your clitoris is just SUPER sensitive and a light touch is ok but anything more than a feather hurts... dont know why.. but just let him know what feels good for YOU

Closed Thread