It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 06:09 AM   #1
(female)

VanillaTart HB User
Swallowing Semen

My b/f and i was discussing oral sex last night and the above topic was mentioned. I know men like this being done to them and i love to please my b/f as he's always pleasing me.

I have always said that i couldn't/wouldn't like to swallow. Not sure why, it just slightly worries me!

I am willing to try everything once in this lifetime so i think i would like to try it.

I know what it tastes like - that's not my concern.
I would like to know how fast is it likely to come out. Is it so fast that it'll hit the back of my throat and make me gag?
Also how much is likely to come out? Will i manage to swallow it in one mouthful. I think i'm worried about choking

I know i should already now this as i have been with him for a year now and have masterbated (sp) him etc. But i've never really paid much attention to that bit!

Old 05-23-2005, 07:37 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User
Re: Swallowing Semen

Someone once said it feels sort of like when you chew that gum with the liquid center - it squirts with about the same amount of force. I would agree with that; some people come harder, some with less force, but nowhere near any speed that would hurt you or choke you. As for amount, you can let some trickle out of your mouth if it seems too much to swallow, or keep swallowing, or just hold it in your mouth until he's done coming. I wholeheartedly applaud your adventurous spirit, btw. Don't worry, you'll be fine :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2005, 10:48 AM   #3
(female)

Mstngfan HB User

Its not that bad, I have done it once and he loved it. I just had a cup of water nearby to chase the taste out of my mouth right after it was over lol. I would do it again, its a little weird but its not unexpected either, you can actually feel it moving its way up in a way so I was totally prepared for it and no it wasnt enough to choke me or anything. Whatever you do though dont freak out and stop until hes done completely or it will ruin the whole thing. lol

Old 05-23-2005, 11:00 AM   #4
(female)

Christine2005 HB User

In my experience, you absolutely can choke on it. The amount of fluid it takes to drown is small, to choke, even less. Be careful how far back the penis head is in your mouth. If it is far enough back, it can shoot right into your wind passage. This happened to me once and scared me so badly that I always make sure I pull the head out just before he comes. If you'd like to swallow it, I suggest you pool it around the front of your tongue and gulp it when he's done. I don't care to swallow either and I sort of wonder about guys who find this a turn on. Again in my experience, it may lead to other sexual acts that you may not be comfortable with but that he finds a turn on. At some point, if we are not feeling comfortable with the requests, we have the right to say no. That includes saying no to boyfriends, husbands, lovers, whoever.

Old 05-23-2005, 08:54 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

ladivapr02 HB User

i really admire women who can swallow that stuff. I almost vomit when an ex bf convinced me to try and see if I would like it.

Old 05-24-2005, 12:50 AM   #6
(female)

VanillaTart HB User

Believe me i do know when to say no!

He's not pushy in that department at all. So really i'm just fooling around and having fun and hoping he's loving it!!

Thanks for your comments x

Old 05-24-2005, 02:04 PM   #7
(female)

cazzey HB User

Speaking from experience, I dont think it explodes, Its not like a water gun shootin, Its more like a gum with the liquid centre, And It doesnt choke you, shocks you if anything, But have something to take taste away afterwards, a mint, a toothbrush, glass of water or anything

Old 05-26-2005, 04:29 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

I'm a guy and I really don't see what the big deal is about having a woman swallow. But then again, I've never received any (oral)!

Old 05-26-2005, 11:52 AM   #9
(male)

kando HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jv109
I'm a guy and I really don't see what the big deal is about having a woman swallow. But then again, I've never received any (oral)!
For me it really does not matter whether the girl spits or swallows, but it does matter whether or not she lets me ejaculate in her mouth. There is zero difference pleasure-wise whether she spits of swallows, but there is absolutely a very noticable difference between having an orgasm with my penis in something warm and wet, and having an orgasm from something like manual stimulation. The pleasure from an orgasm from oral and/or intercourse is, for me, incomparable to anything else.

Old 05-26-2005, 08:36 PM   #10
(female)

babygirl021702 HB User

i have given my bf head plenty of times (we have been together for over three years) and i swallow (i admit it ) the first time is def. weird but like stated above make sure that the head of his penis isnt to far in your mouth! and just have a drink next to you lol

Old 05-27-2005, 09:23 AM   #11

CarribeanGirl HB User

I gagged the first few times but more out of surprise than anything else. With time and 'experience', you'll be able to feel when he's about to ejaculate and make your choice then !

Old 05-30-2005, 01:58 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Lisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB User

It's going to taste bitter and awful if he's on any medication or taking oral drugs. If he's not, it should taste fine.

If he's far enough in your mouth/throat you may not even have time to taste much. If you worry about choking or getting it in your windpipe, keep it shallow and try to tuck your chin a little to close off that passage in your throat.

Old 05-30-2005, 07:18 PM   #13
Inactive

kimzi81 HB User
i tried to swallow once with an ex boyfriend and i literally gagged because of the smell and taste... sooo when the topic came up with my current boyfriend i kinda freaked out.. but agreed to try it once. for some reason, i think all guys taste different because his was fine.. didnt smell or taste that bad. the amount isnt enough to make you gag really.. and definitely if its the taste that bugs you.. keep a coke or any soda nearby.. taste will be gone right away. also .. i suggest that for the first time doing it, have him ejaculate once before.. that way it'll be the second time and not as much comes out =) you can work your way up. lol.
good luck

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-30-2005 at 08:29 PM. Reason: TMI

Closed Thread