It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

luv2sing HB User
Does no sex make you tighter??

Ok-long story short, I have not had sex in 6 months-bad break-up, blah blah. Well, I was fooling around with a guy last night and he fingered me and commented how tight I was-and I felt it too. I noticed that before, if I went a month without sex, I'd be tight as well. What gives? How can this be?

Old 06-05-2005, 10:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Does no sex make you tighter??

hi,
I don't know forsure about not having sexual intercourse makes you "tighter" usally child birth may make you a little lose but things go back the way there were intended....being tight when he was "plasureing" you with his finger...you may not have been fully aroused enough and wet and stuff like that...or he said that to make you feel good about being a female...to me thats just a come on line so you will give in....but thats just my opinion
most women don't know if there tight or not..how can they tell...unless some one tells them they are? like a well endowed guy it will be tight that way but if your fully aroused it shouldn't matter you should accomadate him! finger penis or what ever.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2005, 06:05 AM   #3

honeybeems HB User

when i had my kids(c-section) and we had to wait a few weeks before having sex i would get really tight too. wasn't a lube problem either. it would take a few minutes to really get it in. all those keigals i did and then didn't have natural childbirth. oh well not complaining, 9lb babies, can you say ouch just thinking about it. just relax and have fun.

Old 06-07-2005, 06:23 AM   #4
(female)

caridad HB User

No sex will not make you tighter,unless you been doing kegles everyday.That will make you very tight.I know this because I had to stop doing kegles for 4 months,had surgery,and I was so loose.I was only tight when I was dry,but once I was having intercourse it was loose again.I now can do all kinds of movements with my muscles again,didnt take long to get back in shape...My husband freaks out!Alot of woman are born with big holes and no matter how many kegles they do,its still big.I had a friend that had a lot of girlfriends and hes told me alot of stories.But I was blessed with a tight one.And doing kegles will make it even tighter and you can do all kinds of movements.So try it,take care...

Old 06-10-2005, 05:51 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

quoting HB User

I think it does. I know a girl who has sex alot. When she stopped for about 2 or 3 weeks she said the next time she had sex she was tighter than she has been. So mabey it does.

Old 06-10-2005, 07:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2sing
I noticed that before, if I went a month without sex, I'd be tight as well.
yeah, but it only lasts a moment, then it's back to normal...

Old 06-10-2005, 08:12 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

gamecock360 HB User

In my opinion if you don't have sex for a while it can possibly become a bit snug.
I haven't had many partners but if I go for a long time in between times I am more snug than if I had been having sex every day for a week. I can tell because it takes a minute to get him all in me.
I have a friend who has many more partners and she can tell her is looser. She tries to go without sex to get it tighter but then as soon as she starts having sex again it gets loose.
I think a woman knows her body well enough to tell when she is tight down there.

Old 06-11-2005, 11:30 PM   #8
(female)

BHB85 HB User

i didn't have sex for like 4 months and then slept with a guy who commented that i was very tight. i have always wondered if going without sex for a little while will do that to you..? wish there was like some medical explanation or proof of this lol

Closed Thread