It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

Mr.HeyDude HB User
White Stuff

Last night me and my girlfriend had sex. I orgasmed. So I pull out, and i see this white stuff. It looked just like ejaculatory fluids. What is that stuff? I had a condom on wondering if the condom broke because the stuff dripping out looked just like my ejaculation. I asked her what it was and she had no idea. is it even possible for her not to know what that stuff was? Is it possible that she had an orgasm? Can someone please help me out?

Old 06-07-2005, 09:50 AM   #2
(male)

kahl6489 HB User
Re: White Stuff

i once watched a discovery health show, and they proved how females could ejaculate. rare, but possible, that could be what happened

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2005, 05:58 PM   #3
(female)

daffy72ky HB User

i am a female and i too experience this white stuff...i get very aroused during sex and very very wet...while i am not a "squirter" as they say, i believe that this is the female equivalent to ejaculation...sounds like you have a winner...take care

Old 06-07-2005, 06:45 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Women's discharge is typically thin and clear or slightly creamy but can get thicker around the time she ovulates. During intercourse, it can get a little 'foamy' but the really thick white stuff is not normal and could indicate a yeast infection.

As for it possibly being female ejaculation, no way. That stuff is clear and wattery and comes out of the urethra, not the vagina.

Old 06-08-2005, 03:52 AM   #5
(male)

Mr.HeyDude HB User

Ive seen discharge. Ive posted up on it too... Discharge is kinda like stringy looking and sometimes its broken up. Into like soft cottage cheesy looking stuff. But what i saw looked like I broke the condom inside. LIke i had my fluids dripping out the condom. Another thing, Could it be possible that its an ejaculation? Arent woman supposed to over react when they are about to get one? Cuz she dosnt over react. Shell just lay there and when i ask her about it she tells me she dosnt know what it is. Girls are so complex...

Last edited by Mr.HeyDude; 06-08-2005 at 03:56 AM.

Old 06-08-2005, 08:08 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Hummm, your answer has me wondering a few things, like how old or experienced you are. Have you had a lot of experience with different women? The discharge you describe does not sound normal. It should never be cottage-cheese like. That is always an indication of a yeast infection.

It also sounds like you're confusing ejacuation with orgasm. Female ejaculation is rare, orgasm isn't. As I replied earlier, that stuff is definitely not female ejaculation.
How old is your gf? You'd think she'd be more concerned about what the stuff is... Of course, we're just going by your description of it, it could be totally normal, in which case she should know if it's totally normal and be able to tell you that.

Old 06-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #7
(male)

Mr.HeyDude HB User

My girlfriend is 19, this is my first partner, and i doubt she has a yeast infection. Dosnt a yest infection stink? Isnt it supposed to give the vagina a fishy odor? What are all the things that come out of a vagina? I know discharge *(Looks like white stuff) then there is the wetness (which I dont have a scientific name for) Then there is blood (period) Smegma (improper cleaning) did i miss something?

Old 06-08-2005, 09:42 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

A yeast infection doesn't have to smell. Mild ones, or ones caused by a reaction to medication or condoms or spermicide don't necessarily have any smell at all. But I think you're missing what I'm saying. All I'm saying is that it is NOT related to her orgasm or ejaculation, since that stuff is definitely a clear liquid and does NOT come out of the vagina. Your list of things that do is pretty accurate, except for natural lubrication during arousal which is also usually clear, and that smegma does not come out of the vagina (it's produced by/around the clitoris).

You are describing her discharge, and making it sound abnormal. That's all. (Again, normal discharge does not resemble cottage cheese in any way, this is the sign of a yeast infect.)

Old 06-14-2005, 09:34 AM   #9
(female)

beautifulfreek7 HB User

I've gotten this discharge you're describing after having sex with my partner. Its never drippy, but its a thick milky discharge that kinda resembles male semen. I've never been worried about it... I think its just with all the thrusting and friction, it pushes air into the vagina and mixes the female secretions with air, causing it to be thicker and milky white... although I have noticed it to be a bit sticky. I think its just a female secretion that probably shouldn't be worried about. I've noticed it many times before and I've never worried about it and it's never caused me any problems or something. If it happens often and everything seems to be normal, dont worry about it. If abnormal things start to happen, have her see her gynocologist.

Old 06-14-2005, 03:20 PM   #10
(female)

<3 Breaker HB User
I have had the same discharge and it's normal. As long as there isn't a smell, burning or itching problem.
[ deleted ]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 06-14-2005 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Please read the Special Rules sticky regarding using proper terminology / Off topic. Please start a new thread for new questions.

Closed Thread