It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2005, 08:07 AM   #1
(female)

Raimiette HB User
Question Sore Vagina after Sex

I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a problem I've been having recently. After I have sex the bottom to the opening of my vagina tends to get quite sore and it usually bleeds a little bit. The soreness and bleeding usually goes away after about 24 hours but it is somewhat of a nusciance. I am not new to sex and didn't have this problem with my other boyfriends. My current boyfriend is a bit more well-endowed than the others, however, and I was wondering if that may have something to do with it. If you believe that is the case I was wondering how long it should take for my vagina to become used to this type of interaction. It's been like this in varying degrees for about 3 months now.

Old 06-24-2005, 09:03 AM   #2
(female)

RiotGirl00 HB User
Re: Sore Vagina after Sex

I have the same problem... except I don't bleed. It just gets sore and hurts for a while. Sometimes the inside gets sore too and hurts for 2 to 3 days sometimes.
I don't really know what to do except deal with it, since I know it's nothing serious.

Also, the amount of time it takes for you to get used to it really depends on your body I guess. I've been with my boyfriend for 14 months now and am still not used to it. I get sore almost every time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2005, 05:19 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

Use lube! A lot of it, the whole bottle if you have to. My husband and I used to have this problem to the point where I was starting to avoid sex, it was just so uncomfortable. Now we use lube every time, and it is so much better!

Also, keep in mind that the bleeding indicates broken skin, which puts you at a greater risk for STDs. Make sure you are using condoms!

Old 06-25-2005, 08:22 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

~Tyger~ HB User

This happens to me, too.

I went to a doctor about it and was diagnosed as having vestibulitis, which is basically sensitivity and pain in the vagina during sex, but even before this developed it used to hurt after, especially down the bottom/back of my vagina, in that perineal bit. It used to sting a bit like there was a papercut there or something. Occasionally I'd have a bit of blood, but always the soreness.
It lasts for me about 24-48 hours. Its annoying cos' I can't have sex more than once or twice in a row cos' then its just too painful. Does anyone find this? Lube hasn't helped much.

Tyger.

Old 07-04-2005, 08:16 PM   #5

kristina4752 HB User

I get like this too.
As its healing, if I get sweaty, it itches to the point where I think I have a yeast infection but it stops in 2-3 days and no discharge like an infection. It's time like that when I wish I have a penis.

Old 07-04-2005, 08:20 PM   #6
(female)

cavv HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raimiette
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out a problem I've been having recently. After I have sex the bottom to the opening of my vagina tends to get quite sore and it usually bleeds a little bit. The soreness and bleeding usually goes away after about 24 hours but it is somewhat of a nusciance. I am not new to sex and didn't have this problem with my other boyfriends. My current boyfriend is a bit more well-endowed than the others, however, and I was wondering if that may have something to do with it. If you believe that is the case I was wondering how long it should take for my vagina to become used to this type of interaction. It's been like this in varying degrees for about 3 months now.

I have that also I usually am in pain for days after

Old 07-05-2005, 05:35 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User
It's probably his size.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-05-2005 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Unnecessary portion deleted. Please try to stay on topic.

Old 07-05-2005, 11:01 AM   #8
(female)

canaryblue HB User

i am so glad i found this thread. i have the same problem and as much as it sucks, its a relief to know that i am not the only one.

Old 07-05-2005, 06:57 PM   #9
(female)

~Melissa~ HB User

I thought I was the only one, Im glad to see others have this prob. Guess I'll listen to your suggestion and use lube to see if that helps.

Old 07-08-2005, 12:54 PM   #10
(female)

littlemiss1976 HB User

wow I can't belive how many woman have this problem. I thought it was just me. my bf of 2 1/2 years is not that well endoud but a normal size and I hurt after we have sex. I know that it has nothing to do with lube cause I don't have a lack of that. so I am puzzled of why I hurt after.

Old 07-09-2005, 03:44 PM   #11
(female)

lucylicious HB User

I have the same problem. After sex, especially if we haven't had it for a while (he lives 3 hrs away), I always have a lot of pain and burning. When I pee I get this horrible painful burning sensation and it hurts for quite a while afterwards. I've talked to friends about this and some of them experience the same thing. My boyfriend is pretty normal in size though, perhaps a little over-average, esp. in girth. I just think this is something I'm going to have to learn to deal with, the pain that is.

Old 07-09-2005, 05:24 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User

Take it slow and easy, let him rest at entry for a minute before entering and it will help. A doctor explained this to me.

Closed Thread