It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Dido_H HB User
Is losing virginity painful?

Hello all

I am hoping to get married to my BF soon. Just wondering whether losing virginity is physically painful. If yes, are there any ways to make it less so? I love him to bits but I am a bit worried about this. I am 28 and he's 46 with two kids.

Thanks a lot
D

Old 08-06-2005, 10:34 PM   #2
(female)

Kikki HB User
Re: Is losing virginity painful?

It can be painful, but not horrible. First off, I am assuming he knows you are a virgin, if not you way want to tell him just so he will know to be careful with you. Then make sure you are completely relaxed - focus on enjoying the experience as opposed to worrying about 1000 different things (pain, whether you are going to be any good, body image, nerves, etc). Then foreplay is key. You need to be really turned on and ready. Have plenty of lube ready just in case. Maybe have a bath together, or whatever you need to relax and focus on just the two of you. The more you are relaxed and the more you are stimulated beforehand, the less pain you will experience. Also, if you are comfortable with it, get a smallish ***** and use it during masturbation. But as long as you are relaxed, stimulated, and lubricated and he is caring and gentle, you will be just fine!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2005, 11:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Halls HB User

It is not really painful and chances are you already lost your Hymen. Most girls do before they have sex. I lost mine riding a horse when i was 12 and had no idea it even happend cause it didn't even hurt. When I first had sex it wasn't painful at all and I don't think it will for you. Chances are you will be to turned on to even notice if you have a bit of pain.

Old 08-07-2005, 11:55 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Dido_H HB User

Thanks hrnygoat for your reply
Thanks Halls and Kikki, reading your replies was really helpful in reducing my worry So losing virginity to someone I love is kind of pleasurable pain, so to speak. Sounds tolerable!
D

Last edited by Dido_H; 08-07-2005 at 11:55 AM.

Old 08-07-2005, 10:17 PM   #5
(female)

Kikki HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dido_H
Thanks hrnygoat for your reply
Thanks Halls and Kikki, reading your replies was really helpful in reducing my worry So losing virginity to someone I love is kind of pleasurable pain, so to speak. Sounds tolerable!
D

Exactly! Good luck - it will be great!

Closed Thread