It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2005, 04:17 PM   #1
(female)

lana_lanning HB User
am i doing something wrong

hi I am 20 years old and my boyfriend is 28 soon to be 29 years old and sometimes when we have sex he cannot orgasm, am i doing something wrong or is it him

Old 08-27-2005, 04:30 PM   #2

Zagboo HB User
Re: am i doing something wrong

Does he take any meds? Some meds, especially antidepressants can make it difficult for people to reach orgasm.

Z

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Can he orgasm when he masturbates?

Assuming he can, it's up to him to know how his body works (you aren't psychic, right?) and it's up to him to relay this to you. Have you two actually talked about it? The best thing you can do it make him feel totally comfortable so he knows that he can talk to you about whatever it is that's holding him back.

Old 08-28-2005, 02:01 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

mochi* HB Usermochi* HB User

you should ask him what's wrong, but be tactful of course. I would guess it's not you, probably a drug or alcohol side effect or emotional stress or insecuerity, you shoud talk to him

Old 08-28-2005, 01:59 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

You know, the best way to solve your problem is to use the (ates)
1. communicate
2 stimulate
3 communicate
4 lubricate
5 communicate
6 penetrate
7communicate

Try it!! he will ejaculate and you will have the best orgasm ever.

Old 08-28-2005, 03:27 PM   #6
(male)

NotUnderstood HB User

I doubt that it's you or a problem with you. I have actually(unfortunately) had that problem with one of my girlfriends before, and trust me, it was definitely not a case of not having enough attraction to her, or something she was doing wrong! The issue was resolved of course, because I certainly couldn't let that happen anymore!! It was, (or could be for any man that had this problem) one of the following reasons, in my opinion:

1. Depression/anxiety that certain day were ruining the situation.
2. Side effects of certain meds'!
3. Serious issues that were taking up too much of the mind, resulting in poor quality at the moment!
4. The one that you WOULDN't want to hear, for example, not enough attraction toward the female, which in that case, there should be a serious conversation about where the relationship is going between the couple.

I really wouldn't stress about it too much, because chances are, it's nothing too bad. Like stated before, your best bet is to talk to him about it, and let him know that you are understanding about it, which in turn will make him feel more open and comfortable with you to be able to tell you anything.

Some men that would go through that, might be embarrassed or something to talk about it too much, so you should do anything you can to make him know that you care and that he can share anything with you. Don't feel stupid asking him, just do it in a very mellow and easy atmosphere(just the two of you of course), and don't make a huge deal about it, and I'm sure everything will work out fine for you.

Good luck with everything and I wish the best for you. Let us know if things are working out, or if there is any improvement. I'm glad to try and help anyone when I actually have the time to be on here that is. Later

Closed Thread