It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2005, 05:21 PM   #1
(female)

eternitybc HB User
Curious About ..mess afterwards

Serious question. Used condoms for 2 years, then switched to the pill. After that, no more condoms, which means, apparently, no easy cleanup

Question is, what do most people do afterwards? Keep a towel on hand, just leave it to wet the bed.... ? Never had to deal with it before, so while slightly embarrassing, thought I'd ask.

Been in same relationship for 5 years now

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2005, 06:07 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: Curious About ..mess afterwards

We always keep a couple of towels handy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
(female)

cremebrulee HB User

don't pull out or if you do, just get it all over the girl. wipe her down with some towels or she can run to the restroom to cleanup.

Old 09-20-2005, 03:40 AM   #4
(female)

cutie777 HB User

Hi*

My boyfriend and I usually have a towel handy because he comes on my stomach. Then I wipe it off and have a shower! Not a big problem. I think it`s worse when he comes inside me because then the sperm is coming out for hours afterwards! Feels like I have to wear a pad!

Old 09-20-2005, 01:24 PM   #5
(female)

glowramia HB User

My kleenex box is always present, then again, I really dont mind the mess. : )

Old 09-20-2005, 04:55 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

BostonGirl44 HB User

Like most people, bf and I keep a towel or tissues handy. I'm usually able to get into the bathroom before too much, um, drips out.

Old 09-20-2005, 08:39 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User

My boyfriend usually just uses the shirt he had on if theres nothing else.. Sometimes you usually have a few minutes to get up and go to the bathroom and catch it that way it usually doesnt run all out at once..

Old 09-21-2005, 04:52 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

angel_light HB User

Yea, my bf and I used condoms for the first year and a half while we were having sex, and now that we do not I know exactly what you mean about the mess. I usually go to the bathroom and clean up afterwards. I think that is the best way, I do not think you want to leave it on you or get it all over your bed. If you leave it on you I think it can cause yeast infections, not all the time, but sometimes.

Old 09-23-2005, 02:01 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User

man I know what you mean about the mess. When my husband and I have sex I will wipe myself off take a shower and I still find it leaking out of me later on when I am dressed and going about my day. I don't understand why it wouldn't all just come out at once especially when I take like a 20 minute shower lol. I have noticed that when we have sex and I am not lubricated I will get chaffed down there and then if you don't shower and get the sperm off it can lead to a yeast infection. Has happened to me a few times. I think if you have any soreness after sex it is very important to get that semen off you by showering. Goodluck!

Old 09-23-2005, 08:51 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Reace HB User

If it's a planned thing, there is usuall a towel but when my husband and I ahve one of those unplanned 3 in the morning sessions....it's boxer shorts, t-shirt, panties...whatever is around. Just make sure you wash it soon after or it becomes a rock (sorry if t.m.i.) I too have the problem of "leakage" throughout the day. I try to sit on the toilet for a while to force it out but that doesn't work all the time. It's just one of those things. Have him plug you with a shirt or something while you make it to the restoom. Men have it so easy.

Old 09-25-2005, 09:10 PM   #11
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

Withdraw and ejaculate above her vagina.

Old 09-26-2005, 10:06 AM   #12
(female)

eternitybc HB User

Wow- I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was an issue! Thanks everyone for their replies- looks like we're stuck with towels and tissues, lol

Old 09-26-2005, 02:03 PM   #13
Veteran
(female)

young momma HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternitybc
Wow- I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was an issue! Thanks everyone for their replies- looks like we're stuck with towels and tissues, lol

That's funny! I was reading these posts and thought the same thing! I think men have it way too easy. No fair!

Old 09-27-2005, 11:46 AM   #14
Veteran
(male)

wildcat66 HB User

I dont know why this is such a big issue, its common sense if the man ejaculates in the woman its gonna come out, if you dont want this then have him pull out and if you are sick of tissues use a condom. But worrying about this minor thing takes all the fun out of it.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:37 PM   #15
(female)

ohpartygrl HB User

i was the exact same. i used condoms now im on the pill and i dont anymore but i hate the mess also. it doesnt help b/c i get sooo wet during sex. its kinda embarrasing! i hate it...ur not alone! lol...

Closed Thread