It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2005, 12:31 PM   #1
(female)

glowramia HB User
Burning Vagina After Inside Ejaculation Anyone?

I dont know if any of you ladies have had this problem, but when my partner ejaculates inside, I feel a burning sensation, sorta like someone put hot tabasco sauce in me or something. It just burns for few minutes then it goes away after an hour or so. Anyway. Im shock to see that it happens with my new partner as well as my previous ones. Does anybody here have had this probleme too? And does anybody know the reason? I heard somewhere that im allergic to semen, but I find it hard to believe. Thanks.

Old 09-21-2005, 06:45 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User
Re: Burning Vagina After Inside Ejaculation Anyone?

Assuming you don't have this problem when he doesn't ejaculate inside your vagina, or when you use condoms, you actually could be allergic to semen.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2005, 01:11 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User

hi there. I posted this exact question a couple weeks back. I have had this problem on and off when we don't use condoms and my husband ejaculates in me. It really does burn until I get it all off and even then it still bothers me for an hour or so. Does this happen to you every time? It doesn't happen to me all the time and I think the reason why has to do with how aroused and lubricated I am. All though I did have it happen before after oral sex and I am always highly aroused after that. But the last few times we had sex I made sure I was very turned on and actually really wanted it. I was very happy that there was no burning at all after he came. I have read that a sperm allergy is actually very rare and if you had one you wouldn't have any symptoms besides not being able to get pregnant. It could also depend on what he is eating and if is sperm has too much acid or alkaline (can't remember what the chemical is called). Do you think you are not turned on enough and that is the problem? Write back and let me know more!

Old 09-23-2005, 07:46 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Reace HB User

Happens to me too. My husband and the others in the past sometimes. It does not happen all the time but I do get it and I thought I was allergic to. I think that it ahs soemthing to do with the acidity levels in the vagina. Since it does not happen all of the time I just try to have a quick sits bath and hope for neutrality the next time :-)

Old 09-26-2005, 05:46 PM   #5
(female)

glowramia HB User

Heys everyone! Thanks for replying. Well, with my two partners ive been, it happened often but not always. Was I aroused? Yes im sure I was aroused. I dont recall how aroused I was with my previous partner as it happen'd along time ago, but with my current one I was, as it happen'd not to long ago, though it happen'd on the second session, first he came out then he came in, you know what I mean. At first I thought that my previous partner ate something or he had semen issues or so, but I was shock to experience the burn with my current one that I figured something's up with me. I dont mind the burn really. It is bothersome and its just temporarly. Like the previous reply said, with a wash, it calms down but im worried now if it'll affect my posibility of having children in the future. Ive always joke'd around with the fact that very few times when I didnt protect myself or something occured with the condom and my thought/fear of pregnancy began, I always joke'd around that the reason why I never got pregnant was cuz I was probably sterile... more than just luck. But now Im concern. Anyway, I appreciate all your replies and i'll do research on this case. If any of you know more about this, please post it here. Thanks.

Last edited by glowramia; 09-26-2005 at 05:53 PM.

Closed Thread