It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2005, 11:36 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Should the G Spot hurt???

Hi, this is kinda embarrassing, but I really need to ask...I am NOT sexually active yet, but I do masterbate regularly. I recently got a new toy that is made specifically to hit your G spot. But the problem is that it is excrutiatingly painful when I even attempt to do that. It hurts up inside of me. Even when I'm not in very far...

I am only nineteen and do have a small cyst on my left ovary that is being treated...and possibly endometriosis (not diagnosed yet, but a possibility the GYN says). Can any of those cause this? Or is this something else? Or is the G spot supposed to hurt????

I am so confused...please help me!!!!

Old 09-26-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

sparkleflower HB User
Re: Should the G Spot hurt???

Are you comfortable masturbating with other types of penetration? Or is it just specifically the gspot area that's painful?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2005, 11:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Unhappy Re: Should the G Spot hurt???

It seems like most penetration is painful. Even if I use something small...no bigger than a finger it still hurts. At first it is just annoying, but the longer I try, the worse it gets. I'm making sure to use lots of lube and I don't even do it very hard, but it is definitely excrutiating after just a few seconds.

I'm really scared that this could affect my sex life when I actually do have a man....because I know it's going to hurt and it is scaring me....

Old 09-28-2005, 10:10 PM   #4
(female)

Lvnglf HB User

I have to reply, share this.

I love to masturbate , (who better else knows what makes us "go"- than ourselves (i'm not married) ) I don't use any toys anymore and I personaly enjoy it more.

I find I need to be completely relaxed, 100% in la-la land with, the man i'm seeing, for penetration to not hurt. 100% in "la-la land" if you know what I mean

So, when I masturbate, I don't use any toys/no fingers inside whatsover, and I love it. When i'm in la-la with my man, penetration doesn't hurt,,,,I tell him when it does, he respects me.

I hope this helps.

one more thing, if it hurts, don't do it and/or say something ok.

I may be wrong, but, if you think it'll hurt, then it will. If you are 100% comfortable with this gentleman, relax, voice out if it hurts. You know the saying about men and their two heads? I'm sure you know what I mean. (Their "down there" head speaks louder and has control sometimes.) Well, I think we are the same, as women, to a certain extent. Your mind will somewhat control, to a certain extent, how he feels in you.

If YOU DON"T fell 100% comfortable-don't do it!
COndom, Condom, Condom.
Right?

The G spot is not suppose to hurt to my knowledge. sorry. Your body just might not want "it" yet. I'm 30 years old, only about 1.5yrs ago that my own body finaly said, yep i'm ready for a penis. Everyone is different, listen and respect your mind and body.

I hope this helps you.

Take 'r eas

Old 09-29-2005, 03:50 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hangin in There HB User

I just read yesterday that intercourse can be painful to a woman who has endometriosis or an ovarian cyst, so I'm sure that applies to toys and vibrators as well. I would get treatment if you have either of those conditions.

Closed Thread